Sydney CC Christmas Do

AuzzieCruiser

Just confirming that tomorrow night is still going Full steam ahead.;)

Also to let you know that the booking is under my Surname which is McCloughan. Good luck with the pronunciation!!:p

Looking forward to seeing everyone then, if not before at the Mercure.:)

Till then.....

Hi guys!! Just wanted to wish you all a happy Xmas party for tomorrow night :D Looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing some photos :) :D Have a great time!!!!

Yep ditto from me too guys, Hope you have heaps of fun and i am looking forward to seeing some great footage of the event. try not to be as classy as us brissyites ok!!

Cheers,

Kirsten

Is anyone else staying at the Marriott tomorrow night? We got a good rate there.

Whose cabin is the party in after dinner???

Jenny

I will volunteer Chez for the party cabin :p , but ours will be available too.

The ones in blue on the list are staying at the Mecure. The rooms were ridiculously cheap when we booked. Is totally booked out now.

Not aware of any other in the Marriott.

Catch you all tomorrow.

Cheers

Geoff

I will volunteer Chez for the party cabin :p , but ours will be available too.

The ones in blue on the list are staying at the Mecure. The rooms were ridiculously cheap when we booked. Is totally booked out now.

Not aware of any other in the Marriott.

Catch you all tomorrow.

Cheers

Geoff

I must be dumb or something (no extra comments needed) but i never realised that. The ones in blue i mean. I saw that there were different colours but did not put two and two together.

Aldo and i will be joining the early starters for drinks if that is ok. Then he can catch the train into luna park for his xmas works do. see what i am giving up for you guys!!!:D :D

I am out, I have to let him have some wins.

Perhaps I can try to Samoan cruise instead. I just got a christmas card from a family friend and their wishes were for a good year and lots of jetsetting. I made sure I showed DH.

Can I borrow that card too please.

I dont think i dare even mention it to hubby as we will have only just arrived back from our american cruise.

Still time though:D

I

Perhaps I can try to Samoan cruise instead. I just got a christmas card from a family friend and their wishes were for a good year and lots of jetsetting. I made sure I showed DH.

That would be great Jane. Hope to see you on board:D

Karen

I must be dumb or something (no extra comments needed) but i never realised that. The ones in blue i mean. I saw that there were different colours but did not put two and two together.

Aldo and i will be joining the early starters for drinks if that is ok. Then he can catch the train into luna park for his xmas works do. see what i am giving up for you guys!!!:D :D

More than OK Karon,

I looked and wondered with the colours originally.

Jarrod is pretty organised!!

You won't get a drink bottle at Luna Park!!

No further comments - bottom lip firmly bitten! :p

Cheers

Geoff

Hi guys and gals, have a great xmas party.

will be thinking of you all while I sit up here in the heat. (eating prawns and mudcrab, and a non alcoholic drink in hand.):D :D

there are no other CC members here that I know of to celebrate with.

kind regards, Lorraine:) :)

yes he has certainly kept us organised for this dinner. thanks jarrod i appreciate your efforts even more now.

glad your lip is bitten but i can still hear your thoughts!!! weird isnt it???

I will have to keep my voice down next time Karon (I didn't have any harsh ones anyway)

Thanks for the good wishes from those that can't make it. Of course, we wish you all could come.

Not sure about a live post - don't want to get lasagne on the laptop. The Mecure has wireless, so we should be able to get some happy snaps uploaded tonight.

Logging off, will see the partyers in Parra.

Cheers

Archived