Sydney CC Christmas Do

AuzzieCruiser

We have a small function to attend a few kms away in the morning. We will rock up when we are done, which may be a little early for check-in. The M bar is open at midday, but will probably call into Murphys during the week.

Cheers

Geoff

Chez,

Lucky you booked the Mecure early.

There is a race meeting at Rosehill on Saturday. A work mate's sister has a horse running, and he was invited down for the weekend. He knocked it back, as he could not find any cheap accomodation in the area.

Cheers

Geoff

We were lucky to get the $67.00 room with free parking. :)

We are really looking forward to next week, it should be excellent. It might be time to have another look at the menu. :D

Has anyone made up the name tags? I think they will go a long way to help us recognise each other and break some ice so we chat easier at the start. The CC hats were fabulous at The Observer a few weeks ago. Instant recognition, hugs and laughs.

Are there any clever computer volunteers to make them up?

We were lucky to get the $67.00 room with free parking. :)

We are really looking forward to next week, it should be excellent. It might be time to have another look at the menu. :D

Has anyone made up the name tags? I think they will go a long way to help us recognise each other and break some ice so we chat easier at the start. The CC hats were fabulous at The Observer a few weeks ago. Instant recognition, hugs and laughs.

Are there any clever computer volunteers to make them up?

If we want name tags, I can print some up.

Do we want real first names, or CC names or both (a bit unfair to do a name tag that says Jarrod's mum:D )

Thoughts on the names please before I do some up.

Cheers

Geoff

Chez,

Lucky you booked the Mecure early.

There is a race meeting at Rosehill on Saturday. A work mate's sister has a horse running, and he was invited down for the weekend. He knocked it back, as he could not find any cheap accomodation in the area.

Cheers

Geoff

Wow, yes we are lucky, might just ring and confirm tomorrow, ........you know what happened with the Queens and the Ibis:rolleyes:

Chez

xx

How about:

Brushtail

Jenny

and

Brushtail's DH

Phil

:)

Yes, That works for me, and fits with what I imagined.

Will need to confirm:

Karen - Is Jim the one driving you home?

Megagirl - First names x 2

Pist'n broke - First names x 2

Cheers

Geoff

Yes, That works for me, and fits with what I imagined.

Will need to confirm:

Karen - Is Jim the one driving you home?

Megagirl - First names x 2

Pist'n broke - First names x 2

Cheers

Geoff

Thanks megagirl. I have also scrolled through some posts to fill gaps in my info.

Please let me know if any of this is wrong.

Pist'n Broke - Kris

Brocky - Anthony

karmac - I will print a tag for Jim

Cheers

Geoff

thanks geoff.

my name is karon dont forget the "o":p :D

Karon,

Name stickers have just finished printing(lucky I remembered the O)

I hope I didn't mis-spell any by using an "m" :eek:

Also noticed there are more Jenny's than there are Karen\on\em's too.

Cheers

Geoff

Oh well Jane, at least there is next Feb. for the 2 Queens.;) We should have more people than the Christmas Do.:)

Lucky it wasn't last night. My mouth has been playing up (no comments:p ), and to numb the pain a bit, I decided to go to bed early @ 7.30pm!!:eek: I obviously needed the rest, as I had 13.5 hours sleep.;)

Oh well Jane, at least there is next Feb. for the 2 Queens. We should have more people than the Christmas Do.:)

Lucky it wasn't last night. My mouth has been playing up (no comments:p ), and to numb the pain a bit, I decided to go to bed early @ 7.30pm!!:eek: I obviously needed the rest, as I had 13.5 hours sleep.;)

Noticed it was a bit quiet here last night :p

I vote that someone takes a laptop and webcam, then I can join in.

No probs Jane, well maybe one.

The Mecure has wireless that I can tap into. I am not set up for next G (ripoff), and only can use in WiFi hotspots. Looked up last week, and there are no public ones in the area.

Will ping you on MSN if we get lucky.

Cheers

Geoff

Rang the Mercure this afternoon to ask whether I requested a twin room. Couldn't find it anywhere on the booking. I didn't request one...:rolleyes: . She asked me whether I'd like one, which I said yes. Then she told me the hotel was 'overbooked'. So she has organised a King Single bed for me to be put in the room.

Perhaps you should call to confirm your rooms.

Jen (Icy) where or who are you staying with??

Rang the Mercure this afternoon to ask whether I requested a twin room. Couldn't find it anywhere on the booking. I didn't request one...:rolleyes: . She asked me whether I'd like one, which I said yes. Then she told me the hotel was 'overbooked'. So she has organised a King Single bed for me to be put in the room.

Perhaps you should call to confirm your rooms.

Jen (Icy) where or who are you staying with??

Jarrod,

Thought I would waste my 50th post on this thread by filling in that Jen is bunking with the duck.

Cheers

Geoff

Archived