Sydney CC Christmas Do

AuzzieCruiser

Thanks for the heads up Jarrod, just called the Mecure at Parra and all is good.

Geoff, I have given your name and told them to let you in your room if we are not there, you never know with the Pacific highway, it only takes an accident or bush fire:rolleyes: you may just need to give them an imprint of a credit card in case you use the mini bar;) :p

Will contact Geri now and tell her to confirm her room, yes, we are taking Jenny down an she is sharing with Geri, hope she isnt worse than Jen's last room mate:eek: :p

Chez

xx

Oh forgot to say, buffet brekky is $20, if you are an Accor member you get two for one:p and they are usually really nice, we can pretend we are on the ship:) and are meeting up for brekky after Island night the night before hehe

Chez

xx

Thanks for the heads up Jarrod, just called the Mecure at Parra and all is good.

Geoff, I have given your name and told them to let you in your room if we are not there, you never know with the Pacific highway, it only takes an accident or bush fire:rolleyes: you may just need to give them an imprint of a credit card in case you use the mini bar;) :p

Will contact Geri now and tell her to confirm her room, yes, we are taking Jenny down an she is sharing with Geri, hope she isnt worse than Jen's last room mate:eek: :p

Chez

xx

Thanks Chez,

Geri should be way more fun than Icy's last room mate, and at least the hair won't be grey! :eek:

Cheers

Geoff

Rang the Mercure this afternoon to ask whether I requested a twin room. Couldn't find it anywhere on the booking. I didn't request one...:rolleyes: . She asked me whether I'd like one, which I said yes. Then she told me the hotel was 'overbooked'. So she has organised a King Single bed for me to be put in the room.

Perhaps you should call to confirm your rooms.

Jen (Icy) where or who are you staying with??

Im sharing with Geri sure that nothing could be worse then the good old freemantle doctor that shared with me on the dawn but should I take my eye thingos just in case? LMAO

Jen

Hi Jarrrod Im sharing with Geri! She was going tro be on her own maybe better check and make sure there will be 2 beds?

Jen

If Geri didn't request a twin room, you may have to share a bed.:p ;) Or Geri may have to organise for a single bed to be put in the room, like what I had to request today.:rolleyes:

All the 30 twin rooms are gone....but I have been put on a waiting list.:rolleyes:

Re Breakfast....Did you ask them when you called Chez?? I couldn't see it anywhere on their website, unless I'm totally blind.:p

I know the restaurant is open from 6am-10am....what time is the buffet open from?? Would be good to have a chat about the previous night over coffee and pastries.:)

Hi all, have toothbrush packed and just about to read about Icy's previous roomy to see what is expected of me!

Have just got off the blower from Mercure Parramatta and have a twin room booked...Lucky for you Jen.

Looking forward to 'quiet drinks', blobbing by the pool, re-hashing the night before over coffee and pastries, catching up with you all and getting Leid on Italian Island Night.

Hi all, have toothbrush packed and just about to read about Icy's previous roomy to see what is expected of me!

Have just got off the blower from Mercure Parramatta and have a twin room booked...Lucky for you Jen.

Looking forward to 'quiet drinks', blobbing by the pool, re-hashing the night before over coffee and pastries, catching up with you all and getting Leid on Italian Island Night.

Hi geri ! hey I dont have a problem in the world i have had the roomie for gods waiting room . Looking forward to seeing u

Jen

A heads up reminder for Saturdays CC Christmas party. The timing could not be better!

The confirmed list of 18 is below. Looking forward to meeting everyone. :D

Arxcards x 2

kaseyoz

Aussiecruiser x2 (My mum)

Brushtail x 2

ducknchook

karmac x 2

Cheznandy x 2

Sayaguru

Megagirl x 2

Icemaiden 2310

Brocky

Pist'n Broke

And the details:

Sydney CC Xmas Party

When: Saturday 8th December 2007

Time: 7pm for seating

Where: Sicilian Restaurant

292 Church St Parramatta (in mall)

02 96332259

BYO Wine only

Dress: Island theme

Secret Santa: Bring a wrapped gift p/p not more than $10

Drinks prior at the M bar at the Mercure hotel Rosehill (where those in blue are staying) 5pm

Cheers

Archived