Sydney CC Christmas Do

AuzzieCruiser

Welcome Pist'n Broke. I have added you and Brocky to the list.:) I have also added you Jenny (Icy):D .

We're up to 20. Looking good so far.;)

Arxcards x 2

kaseyoz

Aussiecruiser x2 (My mum)

Brushtail x 2

ducknchook

karmac x 2 (someone has to drive me home )

Cheznandy x 2

Sayaguru

The Fox x 2

Megagirl x 2

Pist'n Broke x2

Icemaiden

I could NEVER forget you Jenny!!;) Wasn't too sure if you were still coming or not....Would love to catch up and have a chat about your cruise.

I'm up your way in the New Year. I will have to drop in and have a pie or three!!:p

Hi Jarrod! maybe we could organise a few drinks with chez!

Hi Jarrod! maybe we could organise a few drinks with chez!

I'm looking at flying back from Port on the 2nd of January. I'm staying down at Harrington actually...only an hour or so down the highway. I'll be with some friends, so hopefully they'll be kind to drive me up to Port. I really don't want to get the train home.:rolleyes:

Haven't been up that way for 7 years now!!:eek: Seems like yesterday. Now I fly over it on the way up to Brissie.:p

PS I hope I interpreted what you meant correctly!!:p :o

PPS Are you coming down for the tennis in Sydney and Melbourne??

I'm looking at flying back from Port on the 2nd of January. I'm staying down at Harrington actually...only an hour or so down the highway. I'll be with some friends, so hopefully they'll be kind to drive me up to Port. I really don't want to get the train home.:rolleyes:

Haven't been up that way for 7 years now!!:eek: Seems like yesterday. Now I fly over it on the way up to Brissie.:p

Hoping to get to the sydney international around the 8th Jan at the moment providing i can get away from work ....considering I leave on 2 feb on the sun the troops may revolt if i go away for too long to the tennis :rolleyes:

Last time I stayed in Port, they had Fantasy Glades! :p

Jarrod, perhaps Jen and I can come down to Harrington for lunch?? Jens used of my "cop" driving now:p I have heard there is a new Irish pub there, but the old harrington pub is good too!!

Chez

xx

They have a new type of fantasy glades now but it is owned by the Bandidos ( if u get what i mean )

Luv Icy

I have conjured a sick image of Snow White & the seven dwarves! eeeew

I know Port is nice, but my Nan & Pop retired to North Haven. After spending nearly every school holiday for 7 years there, I haven't been in a rush to get back.

Cheers

Geoff

Hoping to get to the sydney international around the 8th Jan at the moment providing i can get away from work ....considering I leave on 2 feb on the sun the troops may revolt if i go away for too long to the tennis :rolleyes:

Jen can you send me an E.mail with your E.mail address?

Seem to have miss placed the one you gave us.

Recieved you E.mail by the way

It made my day:p

Cheers for now Gail and Jim

xx

Jen can you send me an E.mail with your E.mail address?

Seem to have miss placed the one you gave us.

Recieved you E.mail by the way

It made my day:p

Cheers for now Gail and Jim

xx

Hi Gail, I thought seeing as you are on line at the moment & Jenny isn't I'd reply to this for you as I know you've said before you're not real good with computers. If you have an email from Jenny just click on her name where it says who the email is from & then add to contacts. Or just hit the reply button if you want to send her an email. Hope that makes sense.

Karen

Hi Gail, I thought seeing as you are on line at the moment & Jenny isn't I'd reply to this for you as I know you've said before you're not real good with computers. If you have an email from Jenny just click on her name where it says who the email is from & then add to contacts. Or just hit the reply button if you want to send her an email. Hope that makes sense.

Karen

Hi Karen

Thanks heaps for you kind help:D

Did it worked great got her address in address book

Thanks again.

Glad Brockies ok:eek:

I'm a cat lover too

Jarrod so sorry to hear abuot Lou Lou

She looks so much like my cat Chloe.

I't made me feel so sad for you (A BIG HUG FROM US)Cheers for now Gail and Jim Thanks Karen

I have conjured a sick image of Snow White & the seven dwarves! eeeew

I know Port is nice, but my Nan & Pop retired to North Haven. After spending nearly every school holiday for 7 years there, I haven't been in a rush to get back.

Cheers

Geoff

Geoff I have had my shop in north haven for 18 years so I probably know them

Icy

Geoff I have had my shop in north haven for 18 years so I probably know them

Icy

Jenny,

I think you underestimate my age. They moved into aged care when I was in my teens over 25 years ago.

I do like the area, but have a bit of a been there - done that feeling about the place.

Cheers

Geoff

Do we have to stay on topic during the party too!

well i am thinking the main topic will be cruising so maybe we will stay on topic then.

none of our threads stay on topic thats what is fun about being here.

have you noticed that we do not have a sticky that says we dont have to stay on topic like the other boards do

ok thats "stay on topic" 4 times , 5 including this, this staying on topic is too hard!!

Hi, I'll be there. Haven't got a thing to wear though. Island theme. mmm

I just found out my daughter got a job in Alice Springs and leaves on the 11th. She was hoping for a cruise jo but they are so disorganised. I don't know how they hire anyone. I hope she doesn't want to have her farewell party that night. I just started getting my secret santa together.

Chez,

I tried my hardest to talk Gail and Jim into attending the CC Xmas do, but I don't think I had any success. :(

Thanks Jen, I have talked to Jenny "Cyclone Fanny Icemaiden" and Jarrod, we understand, sad they wont be there, but we will have a great time!!!:) Should be some good photos for the "everybody's photos dribble" thread:p

Chez

xx

Thanks Jen, I have talked to Jenny "Cyclone Fanny Icemaiden" and Jarrod, we understand, sad they wont be there, but we will have a great time!!!:) Should be some good photos for the "everybody's photos dribble" thread:p

Chez

xx

Now that my count is down to 30 days, I pick up a new hi-def video camera tomorrow. Will need to test! :D

Cheers

Geoff

Archived