Anyone Have An Official List of RCCL's OBC Codes?

Or know where to find one for the Obsessive Compulsive Cruiser?

I'm stacking up several OBCs for an upcoming cruise and was wondering if there is somewhere to find a list of what the OBC codes mean on my booking invoice. I have a stockholder OBC, RCCL Visa Cards OBC, an OBC for booking on a one-day sale, etc. :D I just want to be sure that the proper amounts have been credited before I board. (I'll be taking my documentation as well)

Thanks!!!

Or know where to find one for the Obsessive Compulsive Cruiser?

I'm stacking up several OBCs for an upcoming cruise and was wondering if there is somewhere to find a list of what the OBC codes mean on my booking invoice. I have a stockholder OBC, RCCL Visa Cards OBC, an OBC for booking on a one-day sale, etc. :D I just want to be sure that the proper amounts have been credited before I board. (I'll be taking my documentation as well)

Thanks!!!

What is the RCCL Visa Card OBC?

It means the OP redeemed some of his/her points earned by using the Royal Caribbean visa card. Points can be used for discounts, on-board credits, or amenities, such as on-board robes, romance package, ect.

Chevy:

I'm with you....I am soooooo tired of having to arm wrestle with someone at the Purser's Desk because we didn't get all of the onboard credits we were suppposed to get. I LOVE RCCL, but even Carnival has never missed a beat no matter how many credits we are due.

They always want to know the credit code, and of course, we don't have it for many things. I've taken the email for stockholder credit and any other documentation I could get my grubby lil hands on, but some things just don't come with paperworkd (like sbc that your TA gives you).

I sure hope you get the codes!

Hi

This is a great idea. I have two of them since I saw them on my invoice and wanted to confirm what I was looking at so I called C&A

C20C - $ OBC P/P

This is the RCL Visa OBC. After the $ you will see the amount that is relevant for your OBC

SB07 - $ SGL OBC

This is the stock holder OBC. After the $ you will see the amount that is relevant for your OBC

We will have to wait for someone else who has the other types of OBC to post them.

Noreen

ADV1-$100 ONBRDCR (NEXT CRUISE) 7-DAY

ADV2-$200 ONBRDCR (NEXT CRUISE) 11-DAY

SB03-$100PP OBC (STOCK ON 11-DAY CRUISE)

SB06-$100 SGL OBC (STOCK ON 7 DAY CRUISE)

These are the codes that are on my two booked confirmation invoice. Thanks for those that added the VISA, my certificates are one the way. So, now I'll know what to look for as well.

D200-PRE-CRUISE $200 (Diamond balcony discount for 6-9 night cruise)

HAPZ-SAVINGS $150 (C&A savings certificate)

ETA: Oops - sorry, those are discounts, not OBC. Nevermind. :o

D200-PRE-CRUISE $200 (Diamond balcony discount for 6-9 night cruise)

HAPZ-SAVINGS $150 (C&A savings certificate)

ETA: Oops - sorry, those are discounts, not OBC. Nevermind. :o

That's OK. The more codes we can get, the better.

Rick

After going back and forth w/ the RCCL resolution dept about our fuel surcharge refund that they said we were getting $70 OBC and then they tried to credit it back to a credit card w/ a bank I'm no longer with I finally convinced the resolution rep to add my OBC and send me an email confirming it. She sent me a new invoice and its listed like this:

OBC0-$25 ONBRDCR

OBC1-$50 ONBRDCR

She said she would just give us $75 for the trouble they had caused us. I'm and easy going kinda guy and I just wanted what was due back to me so I appreciated the extra $5, hey thats an extra beer on a sea day.

After going back and forth w/ the RCCL resolution dept about our fuel surcharge refund that they said we were getting $70 OBC and then they tried to credit it back to a credit card w/ a bank I'm no longer with I finally convinced the resolution rep to add my OBC and send me an email confirming it. She sent me a new invoice and its listed like this:

OBC0-$25 ONBRDCR

OBC1-$50 ONBRDCR

She said she would just give us $75 for the trouble they had caused us. I'm and easy going kinda guy and I just wanted what was due back to me so I appreciated the extra $5, hey thats an extra beer on a sea day.

I think my TA told me that they can only give OBC's in increments of $25, so maybe RCI had no choice but to give you $75. Hey, I agree with you, I'll take the extra beer!

Looks like there may be a pattern to the prefix of the codes, for example:

SB = shareholder benefit

P2 = Pre-cruise OBC for Platinum members

D2 = Pre-cruise OBC for Diamond members

If you'll keep posting examples from your invoices, I'll continue to tabulate them and see if we can come up with a comprehensive list.

My invoice reads:

ADV1-$100 ONBRDCR (Next Cruise)

D200-PRE CRUISE (Diamond Balcony Discount 6-9 day) $200

HAOD-SAVING CERTIFICATE $150

In the process of redeeming Visa Points so will see

what codes appear for that.

OBC0-$25 ONBRDCR

OBC1-$50 ONBRDCR

We paid the fuel charge in Feb for our 4/25/08 cruise and the cruise was booked at least a year in advance. We received a letter in our cabin stating we were getting the fuel charge back in OBC and it was applied to our Seapass account:)

Looks like there may be a pattern to the prefix of the codes, for example:

SB = shareholder benefit

P2 = Pre-cruise OBC for Platinum members

D2 = Pre-cruise OBC for Diamond members

If you'll keep posting examples from your invoices, I'll continue to tabulate them and see if we can come up with a comprehensive list.

What is "pre-cruise OBC for Platinum members"?

Thanks

What is "pre-cruise OBC for Platinum members"?

Thanks

The platinum and diamond "pre cruise" discounts are the balcony discount, not an OBC, though they are listed in the same section of the invoice. You can tell the difference because the "discount" is extended out to the "Guest #x" cruise charges columns, but the OBC are not.

I thought you couldn't use the Stock Holders OBC with the WOW Sale? Or any Diamond/Platinum discounts for that matter. You might want to check, because those benefits could out weigh the half price deposit and OBC that you'd get booking at the sale.

This is a fairly recent development - we used to be able to combine just about anything, but lately a lot of the "promo" programs are specifically excluding the shareholder credit.

Here'a a link to the WOW sale. For most of us it's not a good deal but for new RCI cruisers or those without a NextCruise or RCI stock it just might be.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/dealsandmore/specialOffers3.do

The fine print - Offer is not combinable with any other Offer or promotion, including, but not limited to, Crown & Anchor, Shareholder Benefits, Future or NextCruise Offers.