Does anyone know how I can rental Suits oir tuxes for my cruise?

Hi, most cruiselines have rentals. Many times they have information about

it on their main website, or call customer service and ask them

for the phone number to that department.

Hello,

Does anyone know if there are any companies that rent suits and tuxes for cruising? If so is there a site to visit? Also, do the cruise ship rent formal wear for men? If so, how do I go abotu finding out more information regarding this? Thanks for all you answers.

www.cruiselineformal.com

Here's the site. We have used it many times.:)

OR...just go to the website and do it all online.:D :p :D

Unfortunately, their security certificate is causing problems with their ordering system. Might not be a problem for people who have different Norton settings, but not everyone is going to be able to rent a tux with ease from this company.

Unfortunately, their security certificate is causing problems with their ordering system. Might not be a problem for people who have different Norton settings, but not everyone is going to be able to rent a tux with ease from this company.

Sorry you're having problems.:(

I've done it both ways, online and calling the cruise line, then being transferred to them, both of which went smoothly.

Sometimes things just don't work for everyone....and who knows why?:(

We've used cruiseline formal twice, the first time was perfect and the second time was not. :( But still nothing that we couldn't deal with. For the price and the less luggage weight we thought both times were well worth it.

I used them to rent tuxes for my sons on a recent cruise. I did it online which was fine, but because I had to do each order separately (I ordered tuxes for 3 sons), it hit the fraud detector at my bank because three transactions for exactly the same amount tried to hit my debit card.

It wasn't a big deal to fix, but I had to contact my bank to authorize the transactions. I guess it is a good thing they are watching out for me, but I was afraid it was going to mess up my order. But, it all turned out fine and all the tuxes fit great. But, I used to be a seamstress so I know how to take proper measurements which may have helped in making sure the tuxes fit correctly. But, they do give good instructions on taking measurements, so it shouldn't be a problem.

I rented a tux for my hubby a few years ago on the Mariner of the Seas. I think I did it all on line. Very easy and reasonably priced. They supplied everything, including two shirts for both formal nights. All he needed was black shoes and his black suede slip ons were fine.

Just a heads up, it will be waiting for you in the cabin, and the tv will be on with some guy talking. When you open the door don't let the suit and voice scare you. I thought someone else was in the room, and ran back up the hall.. It was very funny, and my entire family still laughs about the "guy in the tux in my room"...lol

The measurements were very exact, and the tux was first class.

Enjoy your cruise,,

B

Archived