Dancing With The Stars--New Season

kitty9

Brooke's dress is absolutely beautiful.

What's with Samantha's hair? It looks crooked, like she slept on one side. Her dress is lovely.

Sorry, I know Cloris is old, but she's just turning nasty. When Carrie Ann gave her score, she said "That Bi tch". Terrible thing to say on camera. I don't think they need someone like that for comic relief.

Kym's girls are for real....or at least as real as they can be. They are definitely there and over-enhanced, and not just pushed up by the costume. They look bigger than DDD. Someone needs to tell Kym she was gorgeous without the fakes and those newbies are way too big for her frame.

You go, Warren !!!! Good dancing for such a big man.

As for Cheryl, I was reading that she's become a real diva, and that she's been clubbing every night and drinking. That would put the pounds on real quick.

wrp, I'm also ready for Cloris to go. She's just out of her element.

BTW, I missed it, but my sister said that one of the judges last night told Susan Lucci to gain weight. Is that true??? IMHO, she's always been way too skinny and at her age, she really does need a few pounds. I was watching the Emmy post show last night and a few times the designers said "Give that girl a cookie and a burger". The obsession with being a negative size 4 is out of control. I'm afraid that Susan is going to collapse because she's too thin.

Kym's girls are for real....or at least as real as they can be. They are definitely there and over-enhanced, and not just pushed up by the costume. They look bigger than DDD. Someone needs to tell Kym she was gorgeous without the fakes and those newbies are way too big for her frame.

Yanno - I just googled a bunch of pics of her from years past, and her girls look exactly the same to me. I don't think she had anything done.

wrp, I'm also ready for Cloris to go. She's just out of her element.

I totally agree. She was funny the first time, but now, I'm over it.

She is lovely, but when she hosted "Rockstar", she was as wooden as Samantha Harris. The celebrity rock musicans used to flirt with her a lot and cover her in flattery. (By the way, I do miss that show. It was way better than American Idol.)

I loved Rockstar, especially Supernova!! The talent on that show was incredible. I actually found the season (unofficial) on dvd on Buy.com. My kids and I have watched it a few times. I really miss that show too. I actually really liked Brooke on it. I thought she did the diva thing very well.

... but keep her away from whoever costumed the new pro with Lance .. ICK

The new pro is Lacey Schwimmer. She actually made it to the final four of last year's So You Think You Can Dance (another of my favourite shows!) I did hate the costume they had her in last night but I loved her on SYTYCD. They gave her a really edgey look last night but her specialty is actually West Coast Swing and she's really good at what she does. I was really excited when I tuned in last night and saw her on this show.

Well, we will all keep our mouths shut so not to ruin it for our West Coast buddies. We won't tell who gets kicked off.

I just got a good look at LaLucci in the lineup and boy, does she look busty or what??? She's never had that big of a chest before and in that dress, she looks huge

I watched Kym a couple of different times, and I'm sure when she's standing still, that the girl on the right is larger than the girl on the left. Some people don't know when to leave well enough alone!

And yes, I'm ready for Cloris to leave - I think she got the sympathy vote last night - it's not over yet here in the "frozen tundra", so will have to see who gets shown the door tonight. I think either Rocco or Jeffrey have danced their last dance.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Rocco DiSpirito is HOT! He didn't dance well, but he sure is nice to look at!

I have such a huge celeb crush on Rocco, and I'm so glad he redeemed himself tonight.

Misty is my other favorite, and I hope she sticks around for a long time!!!

Hi all!

Gerry ~ didn't know you were a DWTS fan!

Even tho' I'm near the east coast I usually tape the show to watch it the next day.

Had to laugh at the comedian's comment yesterday about "ballroom"!

Rocco sure gets around, he was on "Biggest Loser" tonight.

I really look forward to the music on the show, too.

~Jo~ :)

Yep I agree .. either Samantha had a quick nap or her hairdresser was drunk .. that was a mess.....

Cloris is overdoing it but she won't last long ( and apparently the costumers thought it would be fun to put the funny lady in a ridiculous get up too )

Warren was way better than I expected on that dance

I am on the west coast so I can say .. the voters did the right thing .. and he should be gone

Kym Kardashian is in major jeopardy this time IMHO

If Toni Braxton can get past the breathing issue .. she has a real chance

I think Cheryl has gained a few pounds since last season. I have always

loved her body because she wasn't too thin, but now I think she is about 20 pounds too much.

Cloris will probably go soon. They try to dress her in the same costumes

as the other ladies but it just doesn't look good. IMO her dresses are too

low cut for someone her age. They should try to design something with

her age and body in mind. It is not classy to see an 82 year old lady with

half her wrinkled boobs hanging out.:o :eek: She should try to tone it down

with the language also since it is national TV.

I loved Brooke Burke. Her body is to die for and after 4 children!!!:)

Kim K. ( can't spell her last name) is a beautiful girl but she needs to

loosen up and use a little more personality. Loved it when Bruno said

she needed to use her ass-ets !:D

Susan Lucci needs to gain weight for sure. When you are 62 you cannot

weigh the same as you did at 32. It causes too many wrinkles. She is

looking very old and her mouth just looks huge.

Okay, I'm through!

Can't wait til tonight.

Kay

I must agree with the percentage on here in that Cloris was funny the first nite but now it is getting a tad old. I also saw when I heard her use the word Bi*ch when Cari judged her a 4. Wow.

Brooke Burke's dress was beautiful. She just glided all over the floor and darn her she sure has a terrific body. Warren Sapp, for being a large man, boy he can move. I think that Cloris should go tonight as Rocco sure upped his dancing last nite. Now he moved and moved realllly good.

Marilyn

Archived