Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

I'm a little confused here:confused:. You booked Princess for 5/16 but you already are going on Voyager on 5/13?? Busy woman. As for the comment about dogs in cabins...that is why I like to get away. I have 4 and hubby usually stays home to take care of them.

Well, sometimes I wish Icould be in two places...

Actually I have not had time to change my sig yet... but now I gyess I will have to get to it!

Liz

As mentioned by Love2Cruise4Less, the April 17, 2009, sailing of the Norwegian Jewel has good rates on the NCL website. I can't determine if there is an onboard credit with the PGWAVE promotion.

I came up with a less than 100% supplement on a Category K, Inside cabin. Single fare is as follows:

11-Day Transatlantic Miami to London

Ship:Norwegian Jewel

Embarkation:Apr 17, 2009

Disembarkation:Apr 28, 2009

Embarkation port:Miami

Ports of call:Miami; Ponta Delgada; Vigo; London (Dover) Pricing SummaryGuest 1 Guest

Totals:$575.28

Cruise Fare $508.50

Gov't Taxes & Fees $66.78

Hey Jack! I've been looking at this cruise too! so has Pat in PA. It really is a good deal! Would be great to do another TA with you! Unfortunately it's 2 weeks off work and I can't book anything $ just yet.

Maybe they'll come up with even better like on the Gem :confused: - that I can't refuse :p.

Let me know if you book! Have a great time on the Mariner -- you dawg!

As mentioned by Love2Cruise4Less, the April 17, 2009, sailing of the Norwegian Jewel has good rates on the NCL website. I can't determine if there is an onboard credit with the PGWAVE promotion.

I came up with a less than 100% supplement on a Category K, Inside cabin. Single fare is as follows:

Ports of call:Miami; Ponta Delgada; Vigo; London (Dover) Pricing SummaryGuest 1 Guest

Cruise Fare $508.50

I spoke to a representative of NCL and it is $50 for inside solo onboard.

Hey you two!

My radar says that this is a fantastic deal that you can't beat if you shop around a bit. I'm getting really close to biting the bullet on this. :) Isn't this as good as the December 2008, Norwegian Gem inside rate? Oh, I've got a FreeStyle Cruise Credit for the deposit and want to check on the union discount too.

Edited by jjb415

Hey you two!

My radar says that this is a fantastic deal that you can't beat if you shop around a bit. I'm getting really close to biting the bullet on this. :) Isn't this as good as the December 2008, Norwegian Gem inside rate? Oh, I've got a FreeStyle Cruise Credit for the deposit and want to check on the union discount too.

Sorry, I meant to say the December 2007, sailing of the Norwegian Gem. :)

Hey you two!

Jack - you got a balcony for $620 on the Gem:). I got ocv for under $500. But that's probably as good as it gets!

Hey! Where's Dallas on this topic?

I have a $250 deposit on NCL.......... it's just sitting there :rolleyes: waiting for me to use it!

Cruise Fare $508.50

I pulled the trigger on this one. With the union discount & on-board credit, I couldn't resist. To my surprise, this is one of the cruises that qualifies for a 25% union discount (AFL-CIO) on the base cruise fare. Hope you all can join me! Please?! :)

Booked NCL's Sun: April 12, 2009 18 day Valpariso to LA repo.

"k" inside total price including taxes and insur: $1330.03. $50 credit with pgwave. $74 a day for a single. Come along!:)

I think that you will love it - I sailed on the Norwegian Dream exactly one year before on her way home from South America. You have a very good itinerary on the Norwegian Sun. Congratulations on your choice ! :)

I booked this cabin on Tuesday. RCCL Vision of the Seas 7 night Southern Caribbean cruise for February 15-22, 2009. $523 including all taxes for a single Large Oceanview Stateroom. This cruise goes out of Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic which cost me $517.30 airfare from Nashville, TN. Ports are Barbados, St. Lucia, Martinique, and Guadaloupe. I thought this was a great price for a single oceanview cabin. :)

"k" inside total price including taxes and insur: $1330.03. $50 credit with pgwave. $74 a day for a single. Come along!:)

Where are you all finding these deals? I know you can't mention specific websites, but I read these deals and find myself blinking rapidly to make sure I'm looking at them clearly. I spent all day on the major internet travel sites and the best I could do was a 7 day RT Seattle to Hubbard Glacier on HAL Amsterdam 5/9/09. Approx. 950 IN, 1100 OUT. Although I have not checked with the lines themselves, usually their prices are higher.

The problem is I don't want to wait that long and hope to get a last minute deal if I can get a flight out.

Edited by PoseidonGodoftheSea

... Although I have not checked with the lines themselves, usually their prices are higher...

Per the title of this thread, only CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo bargains should be posted on this thread.

I sincerely hope this information will be helpful!

Kat 110105_emYA42_prv.gif

I booked this cabin on Tuesday. RCCL Vision of the Seas 7 night Southern Caribbean cruise for February 15-22, 2009. $523 including all taxes for a single Large Oceanview Stateroom. This cruise goes out of Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic which cost me $517.30 airfare from Nashville, TN. Ports are Barbados, St. Lucia, Martinique, and Guadaloupe. I thought this was a great price for a single oceanview cabin. :)

If you booked that with Royal Caribbean you got a FANTASTIC deal:)

533.00 solo? Oh my goodness...that would be less than 250.00

per person dbl occupancy!

AWESOME PRICE:D

If you booked on Tuesday I bet it was from the Royal Happy

Hours!!!

I'm not 55 yet , but someone out there might like the mega ship (i sure do)

and its $744 for a week to mexico out of LA; only 5-03-09 sailing remains

This was offered for CA residents a few weeks ago, but its gone now and

i shoulda grabbed it....its just for 55+ now

I'm not 55 yet , but someone out there might like the mega ship (i sure do)

and its $744 for a week to mexico out of LA; only 5-03-09 sailing remains

This was offered for CA residents a few weeks ago, but its gone now and

i shoulda grabbed it....its just for 55+ now

That price isn't on RCI's site anymore.

Thanks for including the airfare cuz that's (obviously) a big expense on repo/TA. Great deal; thanks for sharing; have a wonderful time!

Good for you suz8483...I was contemplating this one too, but found one that I am taking with a friend from Cruise Critic as we both want to see the pyramids of Egypt. We are leaving in 2 weeks, just decided last week to do it! This time we are sharing a cabin just to keep costs down because there will be so much to see. I wouldn't have hesitated to take the S.A. one by myself. Have lots of fun and enjoy another dream of mine, which is to see Chile and Peru!

Let us know how it went and write your review.:p

If you booked that with Royal Caribbean you got a FANTASTIC deal:)

533.00 solo? Oh my goodness...that would be less than 250.00

per person dbl occupancy!

AWESOME PRICE:D

If you booked on Tuesday I bet it was from the Royal Happy

Hours!!!

Yes, it was the Royal Caribbean Happy Hour price. I could barely believe it was so reasonable --- especially since it sails over President's Day which is a holiday where I work.:)

Hi, everyone.....

I just received Oceania's brochure with what they call "Historic Price Reductions". They have 2 for 1 cruises with free airfare plus free prepaid gratuities, plus $500 shipboard credit per stateroom. 3rd and 4th guests are 50% off and the single supplement is only 25%!! Jini

Good for you suz8483...I was contemplating this one too, but found one that I am taking with a friend from Cruise Critic as we both want to see the pyramids of Egypt. We are leaving in 2 weeks, just decided last week to do it! This time we are sharing a cabin just to keep costs down because there will be so much to see. I wouldn't have hesitated to take the S.A. one by myself. Have lots of fun and enjoy another dream of mine, which is to see Chile and Peru!

Let us know how it went and write your review.:p

Sounds great but I am already booked on a TA on the Independence for the exact date. BTW, there are some good prices on it now especially for some Residence specials.