WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Do you happen to know the captain's surname?

Thanks.

Off the Equinox TA 12/9:

Captain Panagiotis Mantzavinos

Executive Chef Gavin Baxter

Guest Relations Manager Jann Ramos

Damian is always around working somewhere but felt sometimes he was a bit OTT. He has been with Celebrity 11 years.

Off the Equinox TA 12/9:

Captain Panagiotis Mantzavinos

Executive Chef Gavin Baxter

Guest Relations Manager Jann Ramos

Damian is always around working somewhere but felt sometimes he was a bit OTT. He has been with Celebrity 11 years.

I have learned that Damian has resigned for life on land.

Was there a hint that another person was about to take over as CD?

On the Century now:

--Master -- Nikolas Christodoulakis

--Staff Capt -- Georgios Tsilouchas

--Chief Engineer -- Haris Karamitsios

--Guest Relations -- Cameron Robertson

--Hotel Manager -- Sheldon Thompson

--Cruise Director -- John Grantham

--Food and Beverage -- Simon Coley

--Executive Chef -- Carlos Miguel Fernandes

--Captain's Club Hostess -- Jonette Briones Sarmiento

Food wonderful, staff is great, nice weather, no problems; Dinner at the Captain's table tonight. Crystall Lounge for Elite and Elite Plus 5 -- 7 drinks.

Enjoy!

Kel:)

On the Century now:

Food wonderful, staff is great, nice weather, no problems; Dinner at the Captain's table tonight. Crystall Lounge for Elite and Elite Plus 5 -- 7 drinks.

Thanks for the update.

Enjoy Captain's Table.

On our last cruise, dinner came from the specialty dining kitchen, and our names were printed on the menu.

Any word on what staff thinks of the reposition from Asia to Europe. Any insight from the Captain about European itineraries would be great.

On the Century now:

--Master -- Nikolas Christodoulakis

--Staff Capt -- Georgios Tsilouchas

--Chief Engineer -- Haris Karamitsios

--Guest Relations -- Cameron Robertson

--Hotel Manager -- Sheldon Thompson

--Cruise Director -- John Grantham

--Food and Beverage -- Simon Coley

--Executive Chef -- Carlos Miguel Fernandes

--Captain's Club Hostess -- Jonette Briones Sarmiento

Enjoy!

Hi Kelly:) any idea how long these folks will be on board?

Sheldon, John and Cameron and Jonette? It would be nice to see them

all again in February!

Hi Kelly,

I wish you memorable experiences and a good time on the Century.Enjoy your dinner tonight:).

Is it possible to send me a current issue of “In the Spotlight”?

Certainly not until you are home again next year ;).

ship ahoy!

pirate

Off the Solstice yesterday

Master - Captain Yannis Berdos

Chief Eng. - Stavros Zannikos

Staff Captain - Dimitris Petras

Guest Relations Mgr - Miguel Cunha

Hotel Director - Tom Brady

Cruise Director - Ian Cresswell

F&B Manager - Martin Fowler

Exec. Chef - Geoffrey Haviland

Restaurant Mgr - Cemal Ozcelik

Music

The Sea Harmony Trio (Classical Strings)

Sol Provider (Party Band)

Jonny Mantra (Guitar and Vocals)

Sonic Groove Duo

Les DeMerle Jazz Quartet

See as a Captain's Club host(ess) on Summit, Ashley W. a relatively new name for that position. By chance, does anyone if this Ashley is a gentleman who was once a member of an a capella group on Equinox and then changed to sales on Constellation?

Thanks to Arno for bringing back the 'at a glance' chart.

See as a Captain's Club host(ess) on Summit, Ashley W. a relatively new name for that position. By chance, does anyone if this Ashley is a gentleman who was once a member of an a capella group on Equinox and then changed to sales on Constellation?

Thanks to Arno for bringing back the 'at a glance' chart.

Ashley Whitaker is relatively new to Celebrity and she worked in Guest Relations prior to becoming CC Hostess. Her husband is the Bar Manager. Previous experience was with Club Med in Florida.

• 2 weeks later...
Off the Solstice yesterday

Master - Captain Yannis Berdos

Chief Eng. - Stavros Zannikos

Staff Captain - Dimitris Petras

Guest Relations Mgr - Miguel Cunha

Hotel Director - Tom Brady

Cruise Director - Ian Cresswell

F&B Manager - Martin Fowler

Exec. Chef - Geoffrey Haviland

Restaurant Mgr - Cemal Ozcelik

Music:

The Sea Harmony Trio (Classical Strings)

Sol Provider (Party Band)

Jonny Mantra (Guitar and Vocals)

Sonic Groove Duo

Les DeMerle Jazz Quartet

Appreciate these great update!! BUT, we are now less than three weeks till we will be boarding the Solstice in super spectacular Sydney harbor for our Jan. 20-Feb. 3 Sydney to Auckland cruise. For our Jan. 9 flight out, it's only one week away. Getting closer!!

Any added info for who is now on the Solstice? We had in June 2011 in the Med on the Solstice Captain Gerry Larsson-Fedde, Hotel Director Sue Richardson and Cruise Director Paul Baya.

I'll be doing a live/blog on the Celebrity board with lots of pictures, travel details. Don't know that I'll get 100K+ in views like on our last two cruises, but it is fun sharing, getting good comments and questions, etc.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Did a June 7-19, 2011, Celebrity Solstice cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Enjoyed great weather and a wonderful trip. Dozens of wonderful visuals with key highlights, tips, comments, etc., on these postings. We are now at 156,987 views for this live/blog re-cap on our first sailing with Celebrity and much on wonderful Barcelona. Check these postings and added info at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

Any added info for who is now on the Solstice? We had in June 2011 in the Med on the Solstice Captain Gerry Larsson-Fedde, Hotel Director Sue Richardson and Cruise Director Paul Baya.

Both the Captain and the HD are no longer with X.

We'll look forward to your updates.

Just wondering if anyone knows what happened to Maria and if she is still working for Celebrity. When we cruised with her she was the best activities manager and felt she was a tremendous asset to Celebrity. However, i have seen some very negative reviews on her from 2012. I hope she didn't get fired. Anyone know?

Just wondering if anyone knows what happened to Maria and if she is still working for Celebrity. When we cruised with her she was the best activities manager and felt she was a tremendous asset to Celebrity. However, i have seen some very negative reviews on her from 2012. I hope she didn't get fired. Anyone know?

I don't track Activities managers. Do you have a full name and ship on which she sailed?

And welcome to CC.

I don't track Activities managers. Do you have a full name and ship on which she sailed?

And welcome to CC.

My post was moved here but her name is Maria T. Kelly. I only know that her middle initial was a T. She was on the Solstice when I had her in 2011. Then I heard she moved to Equinox, then I believe might have been on the Eclipse. She sometimes is a cruise director and I heard she was a couple times when Paul Baya was on vacation on the Solstice

Do you happen to know the captain's surname?

Thanks.

Panagiotis Mantzavinos AKA Captain Rockstar. One of the most personable Masters I have have ever had the pleasure of sailing with. Here is his facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/panagiotis.mantzavinos1?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab

Edited by kampinguru

My post was moved here but her name is Maria T. Kelly. I only know that her middle initial was a T. She was on the Solstice when I had her in 2011. Then I heard she moved to Equinox, then I believe might have been on the Eclipse. She sometimes is a cruise director and I heard she was a couple times when Paul Baya was on vacation on the Solstice

We had her on Equinox in Feb 2011 then again on Eclipse in December 2011. Both times she was the activities director. We really enjoyed her and she recognized us immediatly on Eclipse when she spotted us from across the deck the first day. :)

Panagiotis Mantzavinos AKA Captain Rockstar. One of the most personable Masters I have have ever had the pleasure of sailing with. Here is his facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/panagiotis.mantzavinos1?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab

Sorry but Captain Rockstar was identified years earlier as Captain Pagonis who has now moved over to Madrid as an executive with Pullmantur cruises.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=34048457&highlight=rockstar#post34048457

Edited by ~Cruisenut~