Eclipse announcement

Parrot Mom

Hi everyone,

I got some Eclipse Captain's Club pricing this morning as follows(plus or minus a dollar as I just told the agent to round it up or down as I was taking notes)

4-29-2010 4 day inaugural

C3(concierge) 1112 a person/2224 a cabin

AQ(aquaclass) 1217 a person/2434 a cabin

same rates for the 2nd four day trip

5-7-2010 14 night Scandinavia and Russia

C3 2827 a person/5654 a cabin

AQ 2931 a person/5862 a cabin

S2 4718 a person/9436 a cabin

5-21-2010 11 night Canary Islands

C3 2330 a person/4660 a cabin

AQ 2434 a person/4868 a cabin

S2 4222 a person/8445.68 a cabin

The rates included the taxes etc.

Have a nice day,

Kelcie

My agent has just booked a May 21, 2010 11 nights Canary Islands crusie for me. Cat 1B on Vista deck for CAD $2,721.00/person including port charges and govt. taxes.

Ricky

You guys crack me up.:D

We are travelling with Cruise Junky. We'll all have to get together for a "beverage or two"!!

Am I reading your signature correctly? You are doing three weeks in a row on Sapphire? You better have some energy left by the time we get on.

Mike

Am I reading your signature correctly? You are doing three weeks in a row on Sapphire? You better have some energy left by the time we get on.

Mike

3 weeks - don't I wish! No, it is a 4 day coastal: Vcr to Ketchican to Vcr. then we do a 3 day coastal: Vcr to LA (Cruise Junky and her DH join us here). And THEN you guys join us. So we'll be relaxed and well practiced in pouring the drinks by the time you get there!!:D

Jackie

Does anyone have pricing information on the 12 night Norwegian Fjords/Arctic Circle on the Constellation for a CC cabin?? ;)

Hi,

I called my travel agent and she has a list to put her customers on list and as soon as things wre open she will be in touch.i guess I will take my chances on the price and then decide. Constellation has given me a lot of great memories and I love the size. Pricing will be out on the 10th according to all sites...

hope to meet you aboard. I am looking for 2010 west bound TA??? Any info??

Carolyn

Carolyn,

I can't give you an accurate price for a CC cabin on the Connie Arctic Circle cruise, but the brochure shows prices "From" £1,489. Since that is probably an interior, for about $2,086 plus taxes, I am expecting to see around $3,000 - 3,200 for a CC. We are going to book it as soon as it comes out.

We booked the Eclipse WB TA in a C2 cabin (think the old Solstice C1 cabins on the hump) for $1,755 total p/p. By the way, the brochure was wrong as soon as it was printed. The TA shown is 16 nights leaving 11/11. It is actually 13 nights leaving Southampton 10/31 and stopping in LeHavre, Cherbourg, Vigo and Ponta del Gada before ending in Miami on 11/11.

I can only hope that prices come down as these are not very impressive.

Carolyn,

I can't give you an accurate price for a CC cabin on the Connie Arctic Circle cruise, but the brochure shows prices "From" £1,489. Since that is probably an interior, for about $2,086 plus taxes, I am expecting to see around $3,000 - 3,200 for a CC. We are going to book it as soon as it comes out.

We booked the Eclipse WB TA in a C2 cabin (think the old Solstice C1 cabins on the hump) for $1,755 total p/p. By the way, the brochure was wrong as soon as it was printed. The TA shown is 16 nights leaving 11/11. It is actually 13 nights leaving Southampton 10/31 and stopping in LeHavre, Cherbourg, Vigo and Ponta del Gada before ending in Miami on 11/11.

I can only hope that prices come down as these are not very impressive.

I looked at the TA on OCt 31. I thought there just were not many ports and lots of sea days, which would be fine. i did put a booking on the )Ctober 4, 16 night sailing on Eclipse, aft, sunset veranda on seven. Do you think if there isn't any soot it will be ok? Are you "on the hump" in your cabin?

I am such so stuck on that aft thing...

Anyway I DEFINITELY like the Norway trip, and the date of june 21, 2010.The two I like just might be too close together and I would stay with the Norway one. Any other news on a Connie 2010 TA??? I have not been able to find it anywhere, even on the British website. It seems to be doing seven night Europe for awhile and then shows up doing a Panama trip. i am looking for a greek isles or other great itinerary on something.

I know you had trouble with soot on the aft on 12,,, Please keep in touch.

carolyn

seven1113@yahoo.com

Say hi to Garry, please.

Thanks to everyone who replied saying booking opened at noon here. :) I was on the phone on the dot to Celebrity with no queue. Last year for Equinox I went via a TA for the first time and it was a major hassle with her being asked things, asking me, I answer, she tells the Celebrity person or I have to ask my friend on the phone etc etc. I prefer direct and this was so much easier. So I'm on the maiden unless something crops up then it'll be transferred to something else. I'm still hoping, with the unusual step of two Cobh shorts back to back rather than one in August if they did that to allow another to be added IF it ends up being earlier again.

Does anyone know when you can add the offline booking to My Celebrity? I was told today but Eclipse isn't an option yet.

We are booked on the 2nd May sailing to Cork and then we are staying on for the 7th May to St Petersburg.We have one of the staterooms on the hump - Hope we have chosen well!

Bookings are open for Captains club members I understand.

Tony

We booked the Eclipse WB TA in a C2 cabin (think the old Solstice C1 cabins on the hump)....

See you on board, Bob! :D

We've got our favorite cabin (2152) again. I tried to start a roll call over on the Eclipse threads. Please come and join us!

sherry

I called Celebrity yesterday re pricing for an S1 suite on the Eclipse TA. The price, including taxes for a 13 day sailing is $4700+ CDN. We have the same category booked on the Equinox TA , 14 day sailing for $4000.00 CND.

To me, the extra cost is not worth it, for basically the same experience. Don't know if other categories have similar price increases.

Carolyn,

Bob:

We would also like to grab a good cabin for the Arctic Circle cruise but need some help deciding where. We had a SS on the /05 Connie TA and a CC on the Connie /07 Baltic but have always wanted to try one of those great aft cabins. In your opinion, would this be the cruise, or would you suggest we stay with the traditional "side" balconies for fjord viewing?

I know cabin selection, like the food service, is very subjective, but we would appreciate your experienced views. (No pun intended;))

Thanks in advance .

Dave

Ignoring the large size of the aft balconies, the two things that are most significant about them are the view (about 180°) and shelter from the wind would both be good on this cruise. The fjords are spectacular and, even in June, we will be going far enough north that the temperatures might be a little cool.

As you said, it's very subjective, but I think those are facts and you just need to decide if they are worth the long walk and potential higher cost.

We booked the 31 October 2010 TA, Cat. C2,#6169, $1515 pp including taxes and fees. AND $200 shipboard cabin discount.

From reading the rest of you all, I guess we did get a pretty good deal.

You did get a great deal. I am also looking at this cruise. Although I am not sure, according to the Eclipse website, all category 2C staterooms have an obstructed view. You may know, but just incase I thought I would mention it.

Hope to meet you aboard unless I switch cruises. What I like about this trip is that it ends in Florida, where I live,

Carolyn

I was looking for Connie in 2010 and found this:

02 Jan Westbound Panama Canal

16 Jan Eastbound Panama Canal

30 Jan Southern Caribbean

13 Feb Southern Caribbean

27 Feb Panama Canal

27 March Eastbound Panama Canal

16 May/28 May/09 Jun Scandinavia & Russia

21 Jun Artic Circle

03 Jul/15 Jul/27 Jul/08 Aug/20 Aug Scandinavia & Russia

01 Sept Baltic & Mediterranean

11 Sept/18 Sept/25 Sept/02 Oct/09 Oct/16 Oct/23 Oct/30 Oct/06 Nov/13 Nov/20 Nov Mediterranean

I found this on an UK site. No info on April or the Transatlantic.

Carolyn,

I can't give you an accurate price for a CC cabin on the Connie Arctic Circle cruise, We are going to book it as soon as it comes out.

Bob:

(and Carolyn)

Looks like Connie goes to dry dock after April 11 2010 Eastbound TA.

Website now shows this as only 7 night "Norwegian Fjords Cruise" on Connie, departing Amsterdam May 9.

We have placed an aft CC on hold while we decide.

Dave & Liz

Bob:

(and Carolyn)

Looks like Connie goes to dry dock after April 11 2010 Eastbound TA.

Website now shows this as only 7 night "Norwegian Fjords Cruise" on Connie, departing Amsterdam May 9.

We have placed an aft CC on hold while we decide.

Dave & Liz

So NOW I see the June 21st 12 night Arctic Circle cruise has been added on the web site! Already the aft CCs and FVs are "not available"!

Decisions! Decisions!

Archived