Eclipse announcement

Parrot Mom

I just got off my first RCI cruise and the first thing i did was look for the Eclipse and the itineraries for the Caribbean. I now have to wait 2 more months:(

I wanted to book this week but not sure if i want to put a deposit on something i have no clue what it is. Also being able to drive to the port FLL would be better. it is hard to find a ride to MIA as everyone hates driving there from WPB.

So it looks like i will wait until May to decided anything. I am booked on the Equinox B2B in Jan.:D counting the weeks now.

Andy

like your idea of Pamana- now that would work for me.

Hey Elbon. Isn't there a a shuttle bus anymore? When I started cruising, I recall folks mentioning a bus that collected people for the cruises. I might be mis-remembering.

A question for those who have manageed to discover the itineraries and such for Eclipse and other new releases. How do the prices look? We're really hoping to book a TA on a Solstice class or a long Caribbean trip if the rumour proves true that Eclipse will take over Connie's run.

I'd also love to know more details, if there are any. We're interested in the Baltics itineraries. And is Tuesday at noon still when this will open?

Hey Schplinky - I see you are on the Sapphire in Sept. You wouldn't happen to be on the Sep 26 sailing? If so, we'll see you there!!:):D

I'd also love to know more details' date=' if there are any. We're interested in the Baltics itineraries. And is Tuesday at noon still when this will open?

Hey Schplinky - I see you are on the Sapphire in Sept. You wouldn't happen to be on the Sep 26 sailing? If so, we'll see you there!!:):D[/quote']

That's the one!!!! See you there!

Hey Elbon. Isn't there a a shuttle bus anymore? When I started cruising, I recall folks mentioning a bus that collected people for the cruises. I might be mis-remembering.

Yes! it is still around. I have used it several times to FLL. It would pick me up about 15 minutes from my home. I could taxi or get a ride there. coming back the same. not sure what it costs anymore. my ride ride was $75. but it comes at 10 am leaving the ship. i also can get to the ship earlier but truth i like getting there about 1 and going straight to the cabin. The bus could work.

I really want to wait to book went i know the ports. I had no problem boooking for next Jan the cabin i wanted then realized it was under the gym so moved to under the locker room. now i think it is 1525.

I know you are a Royal but it looks like i like the quiet at the pool and the bars more here, but i did enjoy Portofino's and Quest.

Yes! it is still around. I have used it several times to FLL. It would pick me up about 15 minutes from my home. I could taxi or get a ride there. coming back the same. not sure what it costs anymore. my ride ride was $75. but it comes at 10 am leaving the ship. i also can get to the ship earlier but truth i like getting there about 1 and going straight to the cabin. The bus could work.

I really want to wait to book went i know the ports. I had no problem boooking for next Jan the cabin i wanted then realized it was under the gym so moved to under the locker room. now i think it is 1525.

I know you are a Royal but it looks like i like the quiet at the pool and the bars more here, but i did enjoy Portofino's and Quest.

We loved Solstice and will be booking either Equinox or Eclipse, depending on which has the longer winter routes. We want two weeks. We had 1542 and if you can move to that area, it was GREAT. It is below the salon so there was no noise and no overhang from the pool deck the way rooms further back have. We liked that room.

We didn't miss the bells and whistles of RCL because Solstice has her own. I did think that entertainment was a bit of a let-down considering it was a new ship but I know that is subjective.

We loved Solstice and will be booking either Equinox or Eclipse, depending on which has the longer winter routes. We want two weeks. We had 1542 and if you can move to that area, it was GREAT. It is below the salon so there was no noise and no overhang from the pool deck the way rooms further back have. We liked that room.

We didn't miss the bells and whistles of RCL because Solstice has her own. I did think that entertainment was a bit of a let-down considering it was a new ship but I know that is subjective.

Larry

I liked Micheal's club and Jerry-better than the piano bar on NOTS. I loved them ore formal room. I never found other music i liked on Solstice. but never really did on NOTS. i enjoyed Quest and rock aroke-sing to a band not canned music. I love the new Equinox ports-booked B2B. i can get away for 21 days so i am. I was in 1535 on Solstice -near crew door so moved forward. i made sure I had an inside cabin near by. locker room should be fairly quiet in sea days.

maybe one day we will be on the same ship. I am sure the three of us would get along.

Awesome, I'm on that sailing too with High C's. Finally get to meet you :)you've always been so helpful.

Great! I see you're on the coastal, also. We thought of doing that but have been to Vancouver a few times and to L.A. less so we want to get tickets for a tv taping or see disneyland.

Lee

Great! I see you're on the coastal, also. We thought of doing that but have been to Vancouver a few times and to L.A. less so we want to get tickets for a tv taping or see disneyland.

Lee

Yeah, living in Vancouver, it was hard to resist. We're flying home from San Francisco on the Wednesday, so we're spending 3 nights on the Central Coast doing a little wine tasting after the cruise.

Forgive me if this has been asked before, but is it only Eclipse that goes on sale tomorrow for Captain's Club members? We're very interested in the 10 Day Repo Cruise on Connie on Sept. 1st.

Yes the Eclipse opens up for Capts Club tomorrow to sell European itinaries. For its inaugral sailings it is doing 2 four night trips to Cork Ireland on 29th April and 3rd May.

Its Carribean sailings open up on 30th April...

Yes the Eclipse opens up for Capts Club tomorrow to sell European itinaries. For its inaugral sailings it is doing 2 four night trips to Cork Ireland on 29th April and 3rd May.

Its Carribean sailings open up on 30th April...

I'm looking for Connie in Europe, they go on sale in the UK on March 10th. The UK website says all Europe itineraries including Eclipse go on sale, I'm thinking it's the same for North America, just can't find confirmation. I'm hopeful Celebrity will have something on their website later.

Forgive me if this has been asked before, but is it only Eclipse that goes on sale tomorrow for Captain's Club members? We're very interested in the 10 Day Repo Cruise on Connie on Sept. 1st.

HELP.........

Do you have the repo info??? from where to?

No TA in 2010 for the Connie... I cannot find it.

I am booked on the cONNIE IN SEPT 09 Harwich to Jersey.

HELP.........

Do you have the repo info??? from where to?

No TA in 2010 for the Connie... I cannot find it.

I am booked on the cONNIE IN SEPT 09 Harwich to Jersey.

Seems I'm not the only one confused...lol. Can't see a t/a for the Connie for 2010 or the Eclipse for 2010...so what's up.. Would the world fall apart if I wait one more week? Talked to Parrot Pop about the 16 day and the Norweigan run.. and he looked at me like I had three heads..lol.... we five weeks to go before our Amazon trip and I'm talking about 2010....lol One problem with doing the Norweigan fjords is that it would only be about a month and a half after the cruise we are about to do....soooo I think that maybe out. But, I would like to know/see what the 2010 t/a are

Sorry guys for confusing you, it's a repo from Amsterdam to Barcelona not a TransAtlantic.

Baltic & Mediterranean 10 night fly/cruise Sep 1

Amsterdam, Brugges (Zeebrugge), Cherbourg, Le Havre (for Paris), Vigo, Lisbon, Gibraltar, Barcelona

Are the Captain's Club members supposed to be able to see the prices tomorrow, or do we have to call for them? That could be very tedious, and take a lot of extra time on the phone.

Eclipse will be on Celebrity's main web site on 3/10/09. The European itineraries can be seen now at celebrity.com/eclipse.

I believe the TA crossings will be available on 3/10/09 also.

I want to see the prices, too!!!!

Are the Captain's Club members supposed to be able to see the prices tomorrow, or do we have to call for them? That could be very tedious, and take a lot of extra time on the phone.

Eclipse will be on Celebrity's main web site on 3/10/09. The European itineraries can be seen now at celebrity.com/eclipse.

I believe the TA crossings will be available on 3/10/09 also.

I want to see the prices, too!!!!

The last time they did a pre-sale, I recall you did have to call for the prices.

You too? Awesome! we'll have a great time and all Canadians :) You look so different between your two pictures.

You can pretty much bet that if I'll be there, Mike will be there. He would kill me if I went alone!

You can pretty much bet that if I'll be there, Mike will be there. He would kill me if I went alone!

Uh...YEAH!!

You guys crack me up.:D

We are travelling with Cruise Junky. We'll all have to get together for a "beverage or two"!!

Hi everyone,

I got some Eclipse Captain's Club pricing this morning as follows(plus or minus a dollar as I just told the agent to round it up or down as I was taking notes)

4-29-2010 4 day inaugural

C3(concierge) 1112 a person/2224 a cabin

AQ(aquaclass) 1217 a person/2434 a cabin

same rates for the 2nd four day trip

5-7-2010 14 night Scandinavia and Russia

C3 2827 a person/5654 a cabin

AQ 2931 a person/5862 a cabin

S2 4718 a person/9436 a cabin

5-21-2010 11 night Canary Islands

C3 2330 a person/4660 a cabin

AQ 2434 a person/4868 a cabin

S2 4222 a person/8445.68 a cabin