You're not Host C anymore?

Host Caroline

I work for a large law firm in my "real life" and with the cruises I have coming up and the trial schedule at work, I've decided that I'm going to have to step down from being a Host here on CC which requires more time and dedication than I can give it. I'm also newly (well almost) married for 3 years after being single for 27 years so I have a DH who will need some spare time and then, there's this big black lab RiO who needs belly rubs.

I know I've had some, uh, "differences" :rolleyes:;) with some of you over the years but I will still be around in my new identity as "NCarolina" and ya know anything I did in my host hat was "just business", right? :eek: yeah, you know that, I know you do... right?

Smooth sailing ........

Are you a trial attorney? And, I would assume that you practice in North Carolina. Good luck.

Hi all,

I have been lucky to get to know Caroline over the past few weeks,

she will be a hard act to follow,

watch out land lord as the game keeper has turned poacher.

Because of Caroline the Shogun thread was able to continue, this has

brought out a side of us here on CC that is not seen that often,

Thank you Caroline.

yours Shogun

Caroline, you've been the best! I for one, will really miss you as our moderator. Hopefully the next one will be as "tolerant" as you, of all of our antics...

Give your dog a belly rub for me and take care of your hubby. Enjoy just being one of us posters for a change.

THANK YOU!!!

I'm here! Had a time uploading the RiO dog to create my new avatar!!

Thanks for all the good wishes... now I wonder who will slap me.. oops.. I will have no excuse for misbehavior... Now I get to hang out with ya'll and get involved in all these debates I never jumped into... here comes a CANNONBALL= clear the pool!

Can't wait for your cannonballs, thanks for all of your hard work!

Amelia

Caroline thanks for all the hard work you have done to keep the Princess board great:D

It was great sailing with you in Feb and there will never be another roll call like ours was.

Cindy, Megan and Michaela

I just hope I don't lay any eggs:eek::eek: I've been very good tonight..haven't said the words jeans, hog, towel, tuxedo, or smoking:p

I sense the floodgates just beginning to open. :rolleyes:;)

Seriously, I'd also like to thank you for all of your hard work.

Hi Caroline !

I am sorry to hear you are leaving Cruise Critic. I've always enjoyed reading your posts, and I'm glad you will be sticking around. I wish you all the very best !

Glad to see you got your posts back!:D

Man oh man, what a cannon ball you made.

You soaked everybody at the pool!!!!!:p

You will be missed, but I'm sure you can't stay away from CC.

It's like a virus that never seems to go away!

Hi Caroline !

I am sorry to hear you are leaving Cruise Critic. I've always enjoyed reading your posts, and I'm glad you will be sticking around. I wish you all the very best !

Thanks:) I am cruising on Celebrity for the first time in 10 years next February so I will probably be hanging around those boards a bit more but I promise to behave = I have no excuse = I know the rules:D

Thanks for the dedication as our host. We'll miss you, and I'm sure you'll miss us too. I bet what you'll miss the most is the ability to move or close a discussion board. :) Thanks again.

BCNU out on the oceans.

Andrew and Lisa

Archived