Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

4 hours ago, Constanttravelers said:

Hi Mauzac, yes we are interested if you still have the coupon... contact us on tuiwon at gmail.com, thanks

Hi there, I've emailed you, check your spam box if you haven't got it!  

On 4/23/2019 at 7:26 AM, MaggyCan1 said:

Thank you Hank for letting me know.   Very glad to hear that you have a referral coming your way.

So my offer stands.   Any first-time Seabourn cruisers out there who would like a referral coupon worth $400 US?   Sailing before October 2019?    Let me know!   😊

MaggyCan1, I'm booked on Odyssey Aug. 3, I have a couple that are joining us and are first timers on Seabourne that can use it.  My wife is a first timer too, but I believe she can't correct? 

Hello, everyone.

My sincere apologies, but it appears that I cannot share the Referral coupon that I have for my upcoming cruise in October/November 2019.

I checked the back of the coupon and read the following language, "This program is not applicable to...or first time guests sharing a suite with a Seabourn Club member."

I called SB directly and spoke with an employee who told me that since I am travelling in Oct/Nov with a first-time SB guest, I cannot use the Referral Coupon for this cruise.

A bummer for sure, but I do apologize.

efromwoodland, i just sent you an email about your offer.  As I look at this thread, again, I am confused.  In the post immediately above, it appears you are looking to provide a new Seabourn passenger your referral coupon, but two posts above you appear to be asking for a coupon for your new travel partners.  Are you looking to share one or do you need one for your travel partners?

On 4/23/2019 at 7:26 AM, MaggyCan1 said:

Thank you Hank for letting me know.   Very glad to hear that you have a referral coming your way.

So my offer stands.   Any first-time Seabourn cruisers out there who would like a referral coupon worth $400 US?   Sailing before October 2019?    Let me know!   😊

MaggyCan1, by chance do you still have a referral coupon?  We are 1st time Seabourn cruisers and would so appreciate your offer!  I can be reached at jjonsie@comcast.net. Thank you.

Jean and Pete Peterson

Edited by Thorfin

Hi all. I have a referral coupon for any first time cruisers sailing this year who don’t have on board credit from a seabourn offer already.   Please e mail me at seabournlass@gmail.com.  I’ll need your name, booking number, full address and e mail address in the e mail please.  It’s an easy process. All I do is send the voucher to seabourn and they do the necessary checking/application to bookings.  

17 hours ago, galeforce9 said:

Hi all. I have a referral coupon for any first time cruisers sailing this year who don’t have on board credit from a seabourn offer already.   Please e mail me at seabournlass@gmail.com.  I’ll need your name, booking number, full address and e mail address in the e mail please.  It’s an easy process. All I do is send the voucher to seabourn and they do the necessary checking/application to bookings.  

I called Seabourn and was told that the referral coupon credit IS combinable with onboard credit you already have.

1 minute ago, efromwoodland said:

I called Seabourn and was told that the referral coupon credit IS combinable with onboard credit you already have.

Depends on the source of the credit.  Shareholder credit is ok. Any special offer seabourn credit is not.  I believe travel agent credit is.  (Unless the rules have recently changed) 

2 minutes ago, galeforce9 said:

Depends on the source of the credit.  Shareholder credit is ok. Any special offer seabourn credit is not.  I believe travel agent credit is.  (Unless the rules have recently changed) 

So thats why it took the Seabourn rep so much time to answer my question.  Had to read the small print:-) I thought onboard credit was onboard credit, but I guess some Seabourn $$$ are worth more than other :-}

8 minutes ago, galeforce9 said:

My travel agent credit has always been ok along with Seabourn referral credit.  My TA credit is cashable

On 4/28/2019 at 5:45 PM, Thorfin said:

MaggyCan1, by chance do you still have a referral coupon?  We are 1st time Seabourn cruisers and would so appreciate your offer!  I can be reached at jjonsie@comcast.net. Thank you.

Jean and Pete Peterson

Hello folks!    Unfortunately, I cannot use my referral coupon for you, since my next cruise with SB this October/November is being taken with a first-timer with SB (my cousin) and therefore I am not allowed by SB to get the $400 referral credit for my cruise.  ☹️      Otherwise, I would happily send in my coupon for you both.    Hopefully, someone else on the board will be able to help you.  

7 minutes ago, MaggyCan1 said:

Hello folks!    Unfortunately, I cannot use my referral coupon for you, since my next cruise with SB this October/November is being taken with a first-timer with SB (my cousin) and therefore I am not allowed by SB to get the $400 referral credit for my cruise.  ☹️      Otherwise, I would happily send in my coupon for you both.    Hopefully, someone else on the board will be able to help you.  

Hi have a referral coupon.  Please email me. Eho dot help at outlook dot com

will gladly arrange it for you

5 minutes ago, AnEnglishmanAbroad said:

Hi. Already helping jean and Pete and have  another coupon, so any takers meeting the referral coupon requirements explained above, please contact me at  seabournlass at gmail dot com if you need me to arrange for you.  

Edited by galeforce9

21 hours ago, MaggyCan1 said:

Thank you for even offering and then letting us know.  Enjoy your cruise!

Jean Peterson

21 hours ago, AnEnglishmanAbroad said:

21 hours ago, galeforce9 said:

Hi. Already helping jean and Pete and have  another coupon, so any takers meeting the referral coupon requirements explained above, please contact me at  seabournlass at gmail dot com if you need me to arrange for you.  

21 hours ago, galeforce9 said:

21 hours ago, AnEnglishmanAbroad said:

First time poster here and first time on Seabourn.  We are planning to book Seabourn Ovation's 8/17/19 Baltic cruise.  I'm unclear how this referral code works, or if it is still in effect.  Is this only if booked directly with Seabourn?  In any case, my email is jmdukes @ mac dot com.  Thanks in advance.

Hello! 

My wife and I have booked our first Seabourn cruise a year in advance, sailing from Athens to Athens May 9th 2020 on the Odyssey. I was hoping someone would extend us a referral coupon they could share with us. Please email me at info@chefknivestogo.com

Thanks, Mark