Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Trying to plan ahead (a little) for next month when I make my final payment on 7/6 Greek isle cruise and see if anyone has an available coupon.  I can be reached at OldWorldCruiseTraveler2017 (AT) GMAIL.COM using the bold upper case letters.  Thanks.

On 3/13/2019 at 2:23 AM, T^2 said:

Trying to plan ahead (a little) for next month when I make my final payment on 7/6 Greek isle cruise and see if anyone has an available coupon.  I can be reached at OldWorldCruiseTraveler2017 (AT) GMAIL.COM using the bold upper case letters.  Thanks.

I can not reach you on that email address, if you still need one email me  at cornagefarm1 at  btinternet.com

John

I am sure this has already been answered in this thread so forgive me for the question - if there is already a $500 credit as part of my reservation does the referral code option still apply? If so I am sailing in July for the first time and would appreciate a code - I have two reservations. 

19 minutes ago, mr-surfer said:

I am sure this has already been answered in this thread so forgive me for the question - if there is already a $500 credit as part of my reservation does the referral code option still apply? 

No - you can only receive one credit - as $500 is the higher amount in this case stick with what you already have 

• Like 1

dalliowner - thanks for the offer.  This is NOT directed towards you or anyone else on this site/thread.  Based on some additional information I received checking this program out with Seabourn, I am not comfortable using this process to obtain a very generous OBC.  Thanks again!

Sorry folks, back to ask a couple of questions on the referral coupon program.  Not sure if I misunderstood what I thought I heard from Seabourn or I am being cautious on sharing data.  Taking a theme from my previous post on this subject, this is not directed at anyone.  I understood from Seabourn to use the program I need to provide my last name and booking confirmation number for my upcoming cruise.  Using these two pieces of data, I can log into my reservation and see a bunch of personal information, address, phone, emergency contract info, etc.  So my questions: (1) did I misunderstand the process for "redeeming" the coupon or (2) am I just trading the coupon value for trying to not release "too much" personal information?  Thanks for putting up with my obnoxious questions.

8 minutes ago, T^2 said:

Sorry folks, back to ask a couple of questions on the referral coupon program.  Not sure if I misunderstood what I thought I heard from Seabourn or I am being cautious on sharing data.  Taking a theme from my previous post on this subject, this is not directed at anyone.  I understood from Seabourn to use the program I need to provide my last name and booking confirmation number for my upcoming cruise.  Using these two pieces of data, I can log into my reservation and see a bunch of personal information, address, phone, emergency contract info, etc.  So my questions: (1) did I misunderstand the process for "redeeming" the coupon or (2) am I just trading the coupon value for trying to not release "too much" personal information?  Thanks for putting up with my obnoxious questions.

Believe you have to use your login and password to log into your reservation so name and booking confirmation number should not get to your personal information unless you used that information for your login/password and if you did you need to change it.

Without being logged into Seaborn site, from main page, click Booked Guests, click Online Guest Registration, enter Booking Number and Last Name of Booking gets me to the data. This is the "Guest Registration and ePass" page.

8 minutes ago, T^2 said:

Without being logged into Seaborn site, from main page, click Booked Guests, click Online Guest Registration, enter Booking Number and Last Name of Booking gets me to the data. This is the "Guest Registration and ePass" page.

Didn't used to be that way so guessing Seabourn has screwed with the website and messed up privacy protection.  Last year could only get to that site after logging in.  Tried it and you are correct about that site but, , only gets the pass that you don't even need and the information you enter.  Don't have anything currently booked waiting for late 2020 to be posted but, if I did I would be in contact with Seabourn as well as my TA to get that link removed from a public page.

You are correct and based on the rest of the "new" website par for the course with many cruise lines being unable to develop an acceptable web site.  The "new" Seabourn website is horrid and now this privacy issue needs to be fixed immediately!!!!

15 hours ago, rallydave said:

Believe you have to use your login and password to log into your reservation so name and booking confirmation number should not get to your personal information unless you used that information for your login/password and if you did you need to change it.

You can always ask for the referral voucher to be sent to you to fill in but the sender would still have to have your address .

19 hours ago, Kiwi Abroad said:

Hi

I have a referral coupon for first time cruisers who have paid their cruise in full and who will be sailing before the end of May.

Please email me on gaelwright at yahoo.com

Cheers

Gael

I am happy to post the referral coupon if recipient doesn't want to give me their booking ref and last name, which are both required on the coupon.

Since I have opened this "interesting" discussion, let me continue with another question: what type of personal information of the "experienced" Seabourn cruiser is required on the coupon?  I would guess the Seabourn club number.

A couple questions before I offer our certificates to newbies:

I've never done this before … am I supposed to get the info from the refer-ee and mail it in on their behalf or am I supposed to send them the certificate and they submit it?

Also, can someone clarify if it's only non-combinable with other Seabourn OBC or can we still get OBC from a travel agent in addition to getting this for referring someone?

Thanks.

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 12:34 AM, dalliowner said:

It is a pre printed voucher with the referrers details on it . Ie name and club details

… and with that little bit of info, anyone can log into your reservation and from there, get to all the "private" info, including full names, addresses, sailing dates, suite #s, emergency contact info, etc.  Wow!  I had no idea but this really does seem like a big problem that Seabourn needs to do something about sooner than later.

I think you will find that with only your club number a password is  still required.

Your other question . The referral is not combinable with other Seabourn credits and it depends on if your so called TA credit is from them or Seabourn