Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

I have filled out the details on a coupon for someone who now says he doesn't want the coupon. Can I 'white out' his info and put someone else's? Or do I need to ask Seabourn for a new coupon?

Thank you

Hi TT1992 - bit confused now as you had two coupons - do have one that has not been filled in - thanks. If you do I would like it please.  I also noted in your post you said 'email me' I couldn't see an email address so not sure how I do that.  Apologies - new to this kind of thing.

Edited by MadGirls61

19 hours ago, MadGirls61 said:

Hi TT1992 - bit confused now as you had two coupons - do have one that has not been filled in - thanks. If you do I would like it please.  I also noted in your post you said 'email me' I couldn't see an email address so not sure how I do that.  Apologies - new to this kind of thing.

Yes I have 2 coupons (one now filled in, so Seabourn are sending me another one) and 2 cruises booked. Please email me......

a1linz at Comcast dot net

Thank you 😁

• 2 weeks later...

New to Seabourn, but not to cruising.

This is an extensive thread, and instead of reading it all, I'll just ask the question:

We're doing the Sojourn on September 26th, and made the full payment last week, which is when we booked the cruise.  Can a referral coupon be used after final payment?  If so, I'm sure we could put one to good use.

Many thanks,

Bruce

I don't have a coupon to provide as I am a first time SB cruiser in 8 days and 18 hours....  But to your question, you can use a coupon after your final payment or at least I was able to use one after my final payment.  I didn't see the credit on my account until I got my final documents from SB.

Edited by T^2

5 hours ago, brucedodge said:

New to Seabourn, but not to cruising.

This is an extensive thread, and instead of reading it all, I'll just ask the question:

We're doing the Sojourn on September 26th, and made the full payment last week, which is when we booked the cruise.  Can a referral coupon be used after final payment?  If so, I'm sure we could put one to good use.

Many thanks,

Bruce

Hi Bruce,

I have a coupon, please email me at

a1linz at comcast dot net

3 minutes ago, cruiser02 said:

Can referral credit be combined with penthouse credit ? 

As I understand it, referral credits cannot be combined with any other OBC from Seabourn and that may include some OBC's from your TA and Amex Platinum OBC.  In other words, if any of your OBC credit comes from Seabourn, it cannot be combined with referral credit.  You can choose which credit you want but, not both.

Not really sure what you mean by "penthouse credit"

On 6/29/2019 at 8:33 AM, rallydave said:

As I understand it, referral credits cannot be combined with any other OBC from Seabourn and that may include some OBC's from your TA and Amex Platinum OBC.  In other words, if any of your OBC credit comes from Seabourn, it cannot be combined with referral credit.  You can choose which credit you want but, not both.

Not really sure what you mean by "penthouse credit"

Thank you   the dredit I have is from Seabourn so assume can't combine.   Appreciate the knowledge for next time.  

Hi all - We are going on our first Seabourn cruise Aug. 3 from Copenhagen and would be very interested in a referral coupon if anyone has one they'd be willing to share. We're here in the US, if that helps, and I can be reached at gina  [the thing that goes between the first part of an address and the second] lintqueen [a punctuation mark meaning "full stop"] com.

Thanks!

Gina 

We are sailing on Seabourn Sojourn July 14 - paid in full for 2 suites - and would gladly partner with anyone who has a coupon (or two people who have coupons).

Please feel free to contact me at 

meravbschwartz (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks so much!

39 minutes ago, MBSchwartz said:

We are sailing on Seabourn Sojourn July 14 - paid in full for 2 suites - and would gladly partner with anyone who has a coupon (or two people who have coupons).

Please feel free to contact me at 

meravbschwartz (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks so much!

I have emailed you back (You only need one coupon for the credit, )

On 6/30/2019 at 10:49 PM, lintqueen said:

Hi all - We are going on our first Seabourn cruise Aug. 3 from Copenhagen and would be very interested in a referral coupon if anyone has one they'd be willing to share. We're here in the US, if that helps, and I can be reached at gina  [the thing that goes between the first part of an address and the second] lintqueen [a punctuation mark meaning "full stop"] com.

Thanks!

Gina 

Did you get a Referral coupon for your Aug 3rd cruise?  I have one available. Will try to email  you 

I do have a coupon and will be on Quest in October November.  I can be reached at:

Kelloggrobbin at g mail . com.  Fill tree to email me.  

Ooops add an (s) to kelloggrobbins.

Edited by sbtraveler
misspelling