pacific dawn quarantined (Merger of all swine flu threads)

thied

There are several people that I know on this board that are going on the next cruise, and I haven't heard from any of them that anything has changed with the cruise.

Hi Kym, have heard ..all passengers with future cruise bookings on Pacific Dawn, will receive e-mails on Monday.:eek::eek:

what that is about , or the authenticity ...I don't know.

will let you know.

I am still going to enjoy myself, whatever

kind regards, Lorraine:):)

There are several people that I know on this board that are going on the next cruise, and I haven't heard from any of them that anything has changed with the cruise.

28 night cruise now that cruise would fantastic going to all those lovely ports

Hi Kym, have heard ..all passengers with future cruise bookings on Pacific Dawn, will receive e-mails on Monday.:eek::eek:

what that is about , or the authenticity ...I don't know.

will let you know.

I am still going to enjoy myself, whatever

kind regards, Lorraine:):)

Yeah, heard that too, and agree with the thought that was mentioned that it will probably be to advise you all to take extra precautions in the days leading up to the cruise.

The people that I know who are going will have a wonderful time, regardless of what fate throws at them, that's the sort of people they are :)
good on them, i would do the same ,

In the light of possible extra passenger testing & checking, it may be that there may be some effect on the arrival & departure times.

Regards

Alan

During the Captain's announcement at sailway from Brisbane today, he told the passengers that the arrival time in Sydney had yet to be confirmed, but he would have the information to them ASAP so that passengers could make their onward travel arrangements.

Just read on the net that 10 passengers have been cleared of this swine flu.

Still awaiting on result from one other who is in Qld.

Hooray for this. I bet P&O are happy, along with other cruisers onboard and also those waiting to go.

Cheers to all.:)

:)The big day is here the pacific dawn due into sydmey today, the media will be getting ready, people waiting to see there friends that are on the cruise ship, and people are waiting to see or hear about the storys on what realy happened, and people will be waiting ti hear if the next cruise is going ahead as planed.:)

I got to work early by mistake, so I'm online and watching the news, when they mentioned the Dawn. They said she was due to port within the next hour, and I've gone to the PD webcam to see the Harbour Bridge up ahead :D She's home!!

Archived