Where are all you first time cruisers cruising?

Kitty34

NCL Sun western carribean 2/10/06 booked through a TA that specializes in cruises with bands. The band for this cruise is the New Orleans Radiators and they will be performing 5 nights for the folks that book through the TA we booked through... the shows are private for this group only. Beware the fishheads are on da boat!!

Our first cruise (of I hope many) will be on 08/27/06, Serenade of the Seas to Alaska, leaving from Vancouver.

We are both 47 at the time of the cruise and from Las Vegas...I'm so excited about this cruise I can hardly stand it, my DH...well, not so excited, but I've got enough enthusiasm for the both of us...Hoping he'll come around by the time we leave! :-)

Fun Thread!

:D DH and I are on the NCL Majesty out of Charleston SC, our first cruise together, yipppeeeee. We leave Dec 27 and retun Jan 7. Our ports of call are: St. Thomas, Antigua, Barbados, St. Kitts and Tortola. I cannot wait to celebrate our 7th anniversary and NEW Years.

First cruise was in November of '98 on a Royal Olympic ship in the Aegean sea. While the boat was small and there wasn't much to do onboard, the ports (Turkey, Santorini, Crete, Rhaodes, Mykonos) made up for it!

:D

I saw this quote on another thread and was glad I signed up for Oceania 5/1/06 - Athens to Rome cruise

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."

Mark Twain

Better late than never!! My kids are very happy for me! Told them I'm spending their inheritance and they said "Go and Do It, Mom!"

My husband and I will be going on our first cruise, leaving from Houston on the NCL Dream Dec 24 for 7 nights. The ports of call are scheduled for Cozumel, Mexico; Belize City, Belize; Roatan, Honduras; and Cancun, Mexico. We're hoping that Wilma didn't wreak too much havok on those ports! We can't wait until December!! :)

Hello we are 1st time cruisers to, and my birthday is April the 10th as well..

Our family is with 3 children ages 18, one 16 today and the other one 11

the 2 older are girls and the younger a boy. We will not be going until July

2nd for the 4 nights to Bahamas, we are very excited although I do have

LOTS AND LOTS of questions. We deciced to do a graduation/family vacation in one. I would love to see pictures of the penthouse suite on the Fantasy if anyone would have any. Also any good info.

My DH and I are taking our first cruise in ,28 days,on the Coral Princess for 10 days to Panama Canal.I am so excited I can hardly contain myself.I cannot stop reading these message boards.So much great info and great people. Best of all, we are celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary!! Just can't wait!!!:D

I'm going on my first cruise with my family to the caribbean. My mother and father are taking my sisters, brother and me on probably one of our last family vacations. We are going on a holiday cruise from dec 23 thru jan 2. Its my first and I'm really excited. I am a bit nervous though, all the books I've read have said that the longer the cruise, the older the people are on the ship. I'm 24, I have my 20 and 19 year old bro and sisters but I would like to meet some others. Is it hopeless?

Do I need to book outings, excursions now ? If so what would you so for a family of 5 the kids want to shop as I do, swim but I'd like to do at least one thing but I'm not sure when we'll be where .. does that makes sense?

Are we gonna have to take a cab to get to these places, I don't want to end up in middle of somewhere and not no how to get back and miss the ship. Can't I just walk? HELP ME I lost !!!:confused: what do they do there in the Bahamas on the 4th?

My DH and I are taking our first cruise in ,28 days,on the Coral Princess for 10 days to Panama Canal.I am so excited I can hardly contain myself.I cannot stop reading these message boards.So much great info and great people. Best of all, we are celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary!! Just can't wait!!!:D

My husband and I are booked for that cruise in Feb of 06 to celebrate our 30th anniversary! PLEASE tell us all about it when you get back? I have become addicted to this board and the reviews by people who sail. I am 46 and hubby will be celebrating his 53rd birthday at sea as well so we hope there are alot of great things to do in the evenings!

Don't forget to share your experience when you get home and happy sailing!

Archived