Where are all you first time cruisers cruising?

Kitty34

Our first cruise in Jan. 14th on the Jewel of the Seas out of Ft. Lauderdale to the Eastern Caribbean. We are from St. Louis, MO and there will 2 couples celebrating their 25th wedding anniversaries. We are anxious to get through the next hurricane season. There was so much damage this year.

I'm going to the Bahamas out of Port Canaveral w/ my parents, husband, 3 sisters, brother-in-law, neice, brother-in-law's sister, her husband, her 3 kids (8, 6, 2), mother-in-law, father-in-law, grandfather-in-law, grandmother-in-law, grandmother, my sister's inlaws and I think that's about it. For most of us it's our first time and we can't wait! The cruise is in Sept 05.

For our first cruise we are sailing on the Serenade of the Seas on Sept 25/05 to Hawaii. We are VERY excited!!! Not only is this our first cruise, but our first time to Hawaii!!! We have registered for our M&M, and are looking forward to meeting all the great people that we have been chatting with. We hope that you all have a great cruise too!

Has been 30yrs since my last cruise as a youngster, so my two this year could be classed as first and second cruises.

The first is aboard NCL Norwegian Jewel on her shakedown cruise to Jersey and back from Dover on Aug 8th.

My second and main cruise this year is 20 nights in total, 14 of which are aboard NCL Norwegian Crown over Christmas and New Year sailing from Chile to Argentina via Cape Horn flights from UK leaving on the 15th December and returning on the 4th January.

I am travelling alone in both.

Ally :)

My husband and I are going on the Freedom of the Seas, RCCL's newest ship starting June 2006 from Miami!!!! Were going the 3rd week in June. Were both 34 yrs old and leaving our 2 boys at home until we tests it out first. So excited as it is our very 1st cruise!! but scared due to motion sickness {severe} If anyone is going on this cruise let me know, especially if its the same week!! It goes to Labadee, Jamaica,Caymans,Cozumel, and 2 days at sea from Miami

We will be sailing on september from SF to Alaska on the Infinity. This is our first ever cruise and is to celebrate our silver wedding anniversary. Congrats to all other posters celebrating anniversaries and good luck to the honeymooners. 25 years passes in a flash.

happy sailing.

Regards from Bonnie Scotland,

Gordon and Patricia.

My parents and I will be going on our first cruise this year in August on the Carnival Miracle with a Western Carribean itinerary.

I'm 25, and I didn't have any friends or a GF that wanted/could afford to go, so I planted a bug in my parents ear and we made it a family thing. Unfortunately, my younger brother couldn't make it, but it should still be a good time.

I'm really looking forward to going to Grand Cayman and Belize. No matter where we go, it will be better than Iowa in August! :D

iahawkeyefan

My wife and i booked on the Explorer of the Seas - 8/14/05. We are going to Belize, Costa Maya, Cozumel, and Grand Cayman. We are both Northern California scuba divers and this will be our first trip to the Caribbean. Can't wait to trade in the 44-50 degree water for a nice warm 82+. And... the thought of diving without a 7mm wetsuit, hood, gloves, boots, etc... is awesome.

First cruise for DH and me, out of New Orleans on the Sensation, 9/19. We are celebrating our 25th anniversary (a year late, we waited until last child out of high school).. can't wait, very excited for this new experience. From what I have read I think I will become hooked on cruising...

Archived