Where are all you first time cruisers cruising?

Kitty34

Hello, My hubby and I are taking our first ever vacation "alone" and doing a first by cruising. we leave Jan 29/06 on the Explorer of the Seas. Don't know anything:eek: about cruising so will try and read up on it :rolleyes: . Anyone else on this cruise??

Hi all

First time for me on a cruise my b/f got me the cruise for christmas;we are going feb 11th for 5 day cruise on zenith heading to grand caymans and key west!It really hasn't hit me that we are going yet.We have 5 kids between us and my first concern is will they make it without mommy :rolleyes: This is my first time away from the kids so i'm not sure whether im more excited or just scared :confused: So many things going through my head from making sure kids are set to what to bring with us on the cruise ...any advice would on what the essentials for the cruise are?Thanks Keri

My mom is taking the entire family (19 in all) on a 5 night cruise to the Western Caribean. This will be the first cruise for 15 of us. It does seem right, mom is retiring and pay for us to cruise. We should be paying to send her on a cruise.

Hi all

First time for me on a cruise my b/f got me the cruise for christmas;we are going feb 11th for 5 day cruise on zenith heading to grand caymans and key west!It really hasn't hit me that we are going yet.We have 5 kids between us and my first concern is will they make it without mommy :rolleyes: This is my first time away from the kids so i'm not sure whether im more excited or just scared :confused: So many things going through my head from making sure kids are set to what to bring with us on the cruise ...any advice would on what the essentials for the cruise are?Thanks Keri

As long as your kids are with someone you trust, relax and enjoy. What a wonderful gift, make good use of it.

Hi everyone,

My Dh and I are cruising April 3-8th out of Galveston,TX to the western carribbean (cozumel and progresso). We are cruising on Carnival Ectasy (from what i read it is doing the sailings for Elation). We are very excited for our first cruise. :D

Oh my, all you warm cruisers. Our first cruise is to Alaska. This summer is our 40th, we are in our early 60s body-wise, stuck in the 40s mind-wise. This is the last state that we have not been to. Sis-in-law and Bro-outlaw coming to. We are such FUN people, sorry to miss most of y'all...maybe on the next cruise?:)

Hi all! 17 days to go.Sailing on Costa Mediterranea, to the Western Carribean. Fisrt cruise, and can hardly sleep I am so excited. Have nearly warn off these boards since we booked. It is so much fun...and totally free. I can't imagine how exciting the cruise itself will be...this board is almost as much excitement as I can stand! Six of us going from Ontario Canada! Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello all. My husband and I will be taking a belated honeymoon on June 10th 2006, we are very excited. We are going on Carnival Glory, 1st cruise. We hope to like this one and have many more. Anyone else going on their first 6-10-06?? We are looking for some good people to have a great time with. We love to laugh and just have a good time. Great ssiling to all!!!!:)

Archived