Where are all you first time cruisers cruising?

Kitty34

We will be going on our first cruise aboard the Radiance of the Seas in March for our Honeymoon. We are doing a 8 night Eastern Carribbean cruise. I'm almost more excited for the cruise then the wedding :D Not really, but close!

We're going to the Western Caribbean with stops in; Grand Cayman, Aruba,Cristobal Panama, Cozumel Mexico and Puerto Limon Costa Rica...Anyone been to these stops? What did you do, like and dislike?

My DH & I will be sailing on the Carnival Conquest 10/15/06 we will be celebrating our 19th anniversary.

My SIL & BIL will be with us also and will be celebrating there anniversary also.

This will be all of ours first cruise and we are very excited and can't wait for the fun to begin!

Sharon

We leave on Sept 2nd for our first cruise Southbound Whittier to Vancouver. Next October we celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary and are considering a Panama Canal Cruise. First will see how this one goes. :)

:D :D 3 of us couples are going on a 1 night party cruise from seattle to vancouver,Canada, for my husbands 40th b-day. Its cheaper than a night out for all of us in seattle and it the 1st time on a cruise ship for all of us...We're soo excited!!:D

We are sailing on NCL Sun 10/15. We are 33 and 34, and are celebrating our (slightly delayed) honeymoon. We got married on June 17, so maybe we should say that this is for our 4 month anniversary?

Regardless, we are very excited! :D

Congrats! We also married on June 17 but in 1989 :eek: so it has been 17 years for us :rolleyes: .

We are going on our 1st cruise (I consider us first timers because the last cruise we were on was more than 10 years ago and my how things have changed!) this Saturday on the Glory out of Port Canaveral. It will be me & DH both 37, DD who is 3, my sister and her DH and my parents.

We are very excited now that it is here!

Lynda

DBF and myself (mid 30's) from UK (north west) have decided to treat ourselves to the December 23rd 2007 sailing of Freedom of the the Seas :D :D

Fly out from the miserable, wet and cold UK on 22nd Dec, one nights stay at the Intercontinental in Miami, then depart 23rd Dec.

Christmas Eve is at Sea, Christmas Day is Haiti - :D :D

We even treated ourselves to a hump balcomy (8638) and now it looks like we may be joined by my sister, my mum, my nan, DBF's mum & dad.

Only 18 months to wait :(

Archived