Where are all you first time cruisers cruising?

Kitty34

booked our first cruise on RCI Freedom of the Seas for 2/4/07...DH, DD ad myself with about 15 other friends that will be cruising for the 1st time also! Leaving DS @home with relatives due to he'll be 4 @ cruise time and is a wild child...definitely would try to jump overboard to go swimming!

Nervous and excited...been to all inclusives in the caribbean and absolutely loved them! Kinda worried about my alcohol consumption while onboard...or more exactly the price!!!

DH and I are traveling on the Pride on 2/26/06. Our first cruise ever. I can hardly wait. Only 11 more days. Have heard so many good things about cruising from all of you on this board that I am know longer nervous about going. Thanks to all the seasoned cruisers for all your wonderful advice.

Jennifer

My boyfriend and I will be sailing in the fall around the end of October/beginning of Nov. I received a voucher for a free cruise for two and then saved up enough coupons from Wendy's airtran promotion for two people to fly free! :D So far all we will have to pay is taxes for the ship & flight and then whatever we spend there. Just waiting for the paperwork to come back to give me an exact date that I am going out of the three I provided.

• 4 months later...

Archived