Where are all you first time cruisers cruising?

Kitty34

First time cruiser here - Carnival Conquest on 3/26/2006. Hubby and I are renewing our wedding vows that Thursday (our 25th wedding anniversary), then flying to New Orleans for a couple days before cruise.... the honeymoon I never had...:D we're soooo excited - it's the first vacation we've had in over 6 years. (rough getting away when you own your own business).

Deb

Our first cruise is for our honeymoon! We're going transatlantic on Splendour of the Seas on 11/12/05, from Barcelona to Galveston. We live in England but I'm from Michigan and we're getting married 10/20/05 in Vegas, with our friends and family joining us. I never do things the easy way!:)

I'm getting so excited planning for the cruise that I keep forgetting that I have a million wedding details to attend to!:D

WooHoo! Thank goodness for TAX RETURNS! :D

We're going on the Sensation for a 5 day AUGUST 27, 2005 --- I dont think it will be long enough but with 5 in a room it will be too long! LOL!

Leave out New Orleans!

I'm Excited-- I'M Excited--I'M EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My husband and I are going on our first cruise next month- leaving out of Port Canaveral on Sept. 4 for 7-nights on the Mariner of the Seas with Royal Caribbean. I only booked it a couple of weeks ago, and we are sooooo looking forward to our first vacation alone with no family since we got married 4 years ago. When I started looking for a no-hassle vacation, several friends suggested a cruise, so we decided to give it a shot!

:)Amanda

We are going Aug 31 for the Transatlantic Flying from Toront to London, cruising to france,england,ireland,at sea for 5 days then Halifax,Maine, & Boston then flying home the downfall is we book with the cruise for air and we flyout of Boston an hour after we get there. As well when we fly into London we wanted to tour around a bit but we got the ships transfer as well and the port is 2hours from the airport and i hear there isn't much to do at the London Port. Is there another affordable way?

DH and I are going to the western carribean via the Carnival Elation on 10/09/05. This is our first cruise and we will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary (belated);) . It has taken us this long for both of us to be able to take a vacation at the same time (he was active duty military for 22 years). HAPPY:D, HAPPY:D , JOY:D , JOY:D..........

My fiance and I booked our honeymoon on RCI out of LA. We hit Catalina, San Diego, and Ensenada!

We didn't realize we'd be on the water on valentines day until after we booked, so even more special!!

The port is only 4 hours from home! YAY! :p

T

We're cruising to Bermuda on the Celebrity Zenith on September 2, 2006 for our 25th anniversary. I've been to Bermuda before when my parents lived there from 1978 to 1980. Also cruised there on the USNS Aeolus and the USNS Neptune.

I have over three years of working sea time between the Coast Guard Cutter Gresham, various Military Sealift Command ships, and several foreign navy ships.

Those were working trips though, and I'm looking forward to going to sea without having to work for a change. :p

Hubby and I are going on our first cruise...to Bermuda...out of Cape Liberty in

Bayonne, NJ!!!! I've been trying to talk him into it for years and he finally agreed, as long as he didn't have to fly anywhere. We live in upstate NY so we'll just drive down to NJ. Sure hope we can make this an annual vacation!!:D

Stephanie

Archived