Where are all you first time cruisers cruising?

Kitty34

Jill and I are going on our first cruise for our 30th anniversary. We are cruising aboard Freedom of the Seas this October. San Juan, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten. We are both really looking forward to it!!

My sister and I are going on our 1st cruise on January 12th. We will be cruising out of Ft. Lauderdale to the Western Caribbean. Can't talk our husbands into taking a cruise so we just decided to go ourselves! Seems like a long time to wait, but I'll be it will be here before we know it!!!

Hi,

Cruising to Nassau, Bahamas on June 29 on the Fascination!! I just chose 3 days to see how I like cruising, but I'm getting so excited reading all of the posts on the boards and now I don't think 3 days will be long enough!! :eek:

Me, DH, BIL and future SIL, and another couple that are very good friends of ours are all first time cruisers cruising on Fantasy out of New Orleans to Costa Maya and Cozumel. This is also DH and I's 10 year anniversary cruise!! We will be spending our 10th Anniversary in Cozumel, what a wonderful way to spend the day!!!! We are all soooo excited!!!! I'm ready to go Parasailing for my first time also!!:D

My hubby and I are going on our first cruise in October on the Grandeur of the Seas leaving from Baltimore and heading to the Eastern Caribbean. We are very excited! My hubby has been trying to get me on a ship for three years and now we are finally going. I cannot wait to board the ship and set sail!:)

We're taking a Glacier Bay, Alaska cruise this year for our 25th wedding anniversary.

We meet our ship in Vancouver, and we're looking forward to seeing this city also. When we get off the ship at the end of the cruise, we're going down to Seattle and then on down to Mt. Rainier National Park.

This should ge a good trip. We have friends that are just waiting to hear our cruise report when we get back, because they are thinking about taking Alaska cruises later themselves.

TravlinChick

Going overboard :rolleyes: for my first cruise. I will be going to Alaska via the artic circle tour. HAL 16R with Brooks Range excursion Can't wait. July 8th I fly and then sail on the 15th from seward.

Archived