Who's going to Alaska in 2010?

brunolvr

Okay, I know the 2009 season is only a month or so old, but who's booked an Alaska cruise for next year?

We just booked the NCL Pearl for May 30, 2010 and I don't know how I'm going to be able to stand the long, long wait. We got back from our 7th cruise to Alaska just 2 weeks ago today, and I'm ready to go again!:D

Who's going to play the waiting game with me?:)

Okay, I know the 2009 season is only a month or so old, but who's booked an Alaska cruise for next year?

We just booked the NCL Pearl for May 30, 2010 and I don't know how I'm going to be able to stand the long, long wait. We got back from our 7th cruise to Alaska just 2 weeks ago today, and I'm ready to go again!:D

Who's going to play the waiting game with me?:)

We just returned a few weeks ago as well and are already contemplating cruising to Alaska next May as well ;) I think we're leaning towards an AB Penthouse on the Star as we are rather fond of her and it's been a while since we've sailed on her :) Hopefully we'll be booking soon and we can join you in the waiting game!

I am almost certain that we will be booking either the Star or the Pearl to Alaska the first week in July or the first week in August in 2010. I am trying to decide which is the best itinerary to do. The Star is more economical (we will be in an AB) for us so we are leaning that way. I am looking for advice on those who have been on both.

I am planning a B2B on Princess (Vancouver - Whittier - Vancouver) or 14 night out of Seattle.

Will probably go last week in May and first week in June. At least that is the plan.

I will probably wait until spring to book it.

I haven't booked yet but I am looking at a Southbound June 7th on Princess Island. this will be our first trip to Alaska so I am researching heavily before I book :D

We just returned from our cruise aboard the ms. Amsterdam and have already booked for 2010.

Our next cruise will be a R/T Vancouver aboard the ms. Zuiderdam. We decided to take the true inside passage cruise again this year for a couple of reasons. We enjoyed the scenery on our 2005 cruise aboard the ms. Zaandam and my brother was so smitten with Alaska last year he couldn't wait to go back.

I booked a month ago for next Juyly for my bday. it will be my second trip there -both times for bday. already foud hotels and some of the extras. the plane ticket will be brought asap before prices change again.

We are booked for July 2, 2010 on Celebrity Millennium. We will be doing a land tour before the cruise. This will be our first cruise and first time to Alaska.

i am on this cruise. there is a RC thread started already for this cruise.

Me, Me, Me!!!!! (Picture me waving my hands in excitement:pLOL!). My husband and I along with another couple are booked on HAL's new 14 day roundtrip Seattle itinerary sailing to "new" ports of Anchorage (not Seward or Whittier), Kodiak, and Homer. Very excited if you can't tell!! This is our third cruise to AK, and our friend's second to AK. It has gotten into my blood, and I just keep getting called back - it feels like home! A whole year to wait is a bummer, but I enjoy all the planning, reading on these boards, requesting brochures and pouring over the excursion listings, so I'll be fine. Plus I'll live vicariously thru those fortunate enough to be going this year while the prices are rock bottom. Lucky them! But lucky us too! 2010 can't come soon enough! :D

Me, Me, Me!!!!! (Picture me waving my hands in excitement:pLOL!). My husband and I along with another couple are booked on HAL's new 14 day roundtrip Seattle itinerary sailing to "new" ports of Anchorage (not Seward or Whittier), Kodiak, and Homer. Very excited if you can't tell!! This is our third cruise to AK, and our friend's second to AK. It has gotten into my blood, and I just keep getting called back - it feels like home! A whole year to wait is a bummer, but I enjoy all the planning, reading on these boards, requesting brochures and pouring over the excursion listings, so I'll be fine. Plus I'll live vicariously thru those fortunate enough to be going this year while the prices are rock bottom. Lucky them! But lucky us too! 2010 can't come soon enough! :D

This is a dream itinerary!! We just can't work it in the budget or get that much time off next year, but one day that is the route we hope to take... I am jealous of you. So it is your job to have fun for me and I will wave my hands with excitement for you okay!!!:p

Thanx cw2go - I'm counting on you waving your arms and shrieking with delight as well! LOL! We sail May 31, 2010 and believe me, it can't come soon enough! So excited for those new ports, as well as other ports that are "new" to us - we've not been to Skagway before, nor have we sailed Tracy Arm, so that will be interesting and fun as well. Plus, we arrive in Victoria at 2PM, which will be very different than arriving at 6PM and leaving at midnight. YAHOO! Gonna be fun!:D

DD & myself are booked on the Carnival Spirit on July 13, 2010! I started a Roll Call, but no responses yet. DH won't go to Alaska so I decided to go with my (then) 27 yo daughter, before she gets married and life gets busier for her. I will be cruising the MR with DH in April. Come join us!

This will be our first trip to Alaska and our first Carnival cruise.:)

WOW! A 14-day cruise to Alaska--that sounds great. On which ship? What is the itinerary? Does HAL offer any type of dining that isn't so dressy? That is, besides the buffet?

Archived