Who's going to Alaska in 2010?

brunolvr

This is 10 years in the waiting guys and gals.

My DW and I had our honeymoon on a cruise only tour that started with four days in vancouver. It was so beautiful that I shot 20 rolls of film. :) That's nothing as I normally take 2,500 pictures in 12 days in Europe.

Anyway, when we got off the ship (the Sun Princess August 2000) we said on our 10th Anniversary we would be back in Alaska and would do a cruisetour.

On July 26th we will start are Vacation with 2 nights in Fairbanks, then 2 nights in Denali with an upgrade to the Tundra Wilderness Tour, then a night in McKinley. The Cruise begins on the CORAL Princess on July 31st.

I started a roll call and the link is below if you would like to join. Currently I've been having a conversation with myself as no one has joined the roll call.

Congratulations on everyone's decision to go to Alaska!

See you in crossing............

• 3 weeks later...

My DW and I will be going to Alaska next year for our 10th Anniversary. We are leaving on the Coral Princess on July 31st. The land portion of our trip begins on July 26th and we will have 2 nights in both Fairbanks and Denali and a night at the McKinley Lodge before heading to the ship on the 31st.

I booked this trip the first day available for Princess back in early May. However this is a long time coming, as we went to Alaska on our honeymoon with 4 days in Vancouver and said when we went back, we would do a cruisetour. We are psycked!

What date are you sailing. We are on the Radiance on June 11th at the conclusion of our land tour to Fairbanks, Denali, Talkeetna, and Anchorage. There is a thread for our June 6th cruisetour. If you will be on the Radiance with us, please join the thread.

We will be getting off Radiance the day you are getting on. We are going NB from Vancouver leaving on June 4th.

Just booked the Radiance of the Seas for June 4, 2010- first time in a "hump" cabin. We're REALLY excited about going to Alaska- ice climbing and rafting, hooray!

We will be on there also, hump cabin on deck 8. Just not being as adventurous as you two seem to be. Going for the scenery thing. Getting overloaded with info, trying to make sure we can get in all we want to do and see. Can't wait! Just look for the couple in their late 50's looking lost - that will be us.

Me, Me, Me!!!!! (Picture me waving my hands in excitement:pLOL!). My husband and I along with another couple are booked on HAL's new 14 day roundtrip Seattle itinerary sailing to "new" ports of Anchorage (not Seward or Whittier), Kodiak, and Homer. Very excited if you can't tell!! This is our third cruise to AK, and our friend's second to AK. It has gotten into my blood, and I just keep getting called back - it feels like home! A whole year to wait is a bummer, but I enjoy all the planning, reading on these boards, requesting brochures and pouring over the excursion listings, so I'll be fine. Plus I'll live vicariously thru those fortunate enough to be going this year while the prices are rock bottom. Lucky them! But lucky us too! 2010 can't come soon enough! :D

I can't thank you enough you have just found our dream trip to Alaska.This will be our second cruise to there First was a cruisetour on Celebrity which was magnificent,but we wanted to do something different.Being a cruise this is much more affordable then the land cruise combo.Wanted to go to Homer and Kodiak but could not find a way to feaseably combine the two.Thank you again

Just booked the Celebrity Millenneum for May 21 Southbound Cruise for DH, DD and Myself. Thinking about adding the cruisetour #3 to it or just fly in a few nights earlier and sightsee on our own.

Did anyone book their flights for 2010 yet? Should we book now or wait until it gets a little closer.

We just booked our cruise and flight today.Sooooooooooooo Happy Our T/A was very surprised at the airfare we got RT FLL to Seattle.She had thought that the price might be high this early but thankfully it was low.Thanks to Princess we are going on the 14 night Alaskan Adventure on HAL .

Just booked the Celebrity Millenneum for May 21 Southbound Cruise for DH, DD and Myself. Thinking about adding the cruisetour #3 to it or just fly in a few nights earlier and sightsee on our own.

Did anyone book their flights for 2010 yet? Should we book now or wait until it gets a little closer.

First off I love the Millie she is a great ship.Back in 2004 we did cruise tour 12 a 5 night land package,

We are going back to Alaska 2010 on HAL(our first) we already booked our cruise and airfare due to fact we got a great rate FLL-SEA RT

Archived