Who's going to Alaska in 2010?

brunolvr

We are booked on HAL's Statendam on the June 20th SB trip from Seward.

We are really looking forward to it, but it is interesting with all of the answers to this thread that many of the roll calls are all but dead.

We are booked on the Carnival Spirit July 12th. This will be our second Alaska cruise on the Spirit. We went it's inaugural year of 2001 and then went on the NCL Star in '05. My wife's brother and his wife will be taking their first cruise with us.

Our plans are pretty well set now. We are driving from Spokane, Wa to Prince Rupert and taking the Ferries to Haines. From there, we are headed to Anchorage for a week in the area. We will return to Whitehorse and Skagway and then take the ferries on to Rupert and back to Spokane again. :D

I love those "Alaska Ferry cruise ships" ;)

Bird list is printed out already and we would start packing, but have a cruise next week out of NOLA. Summer can't come to soon for us teachers.:p

My wife and I are booked on sb Island Princess Aug 16th. It'll be both my b'day and our anniversary. It will be preceeded by a land portion starting Aug 9th from Seattle. It's our first trip to Alaska and are still trying to figure out what excursions to book.

• 2 weeks later...

RCI recently responded to my request concerning the entertainment scheduled for our June 11th Radiance of the Seas southbound cruise with the news that our favorite Schooner Bar entertainer, Matt Yee, will be performing. A number of our friends will be seeing him for the first time and we have told them that they are in for a treat. :)

July16th on the Radiance out of Vancouver.

1st timers, no idea what we're doing...

Get off in Seward on the 23rd, fly out of Anchorage on the 28th.

Can't wait!:p I have never taken a 2 week vacation.

I suspect that you will have a wonderful time and find that even two weeks is not enough. Pace yourself, though, or you will need a vacation to rest up from your vacation.:D

Archived