Who's going to Alaska in 2010?

brunolvr

We're so excited to have finally booked our Alaskan cruise. My DH and I will be traveling with his parents and think this cruise will be a perfect combination for both us and them. We chose the NCL Pearl's itinerary because we have a cousin who did the same cruise with her husband last spring and loved it! I don't know how we'll manage the wait, but I can say that browsing Cruise Critic is helping me

Hi there We are booked on our first cruise on the Rhapsody of the Seas May 14 2010. Celebrating our 20th Anniversary with our DD16 and DD13. Can't wait to go :)

We are on the same ship with you. Not our first cruise, however first time to Alaska.

We will be easy to find. Just look for the big smiles on our faces... :)

BQ - are you combining a land portion with your cruise as well? Would love to hear your itinerary on land!

Yes, I'll be gone three weeks, including a RV rental for interior Alaska. Hitting the usual, Seward, Homer, Valdez, Denali Park, Fairbanks.

Okay, I know the 2009 season is only a month or so old, but who's booked an Alaska cruise for next year?

We just booked the NCL Pearl for May 30, 2010 and I don't know how I'm going to be able to stand the long, long wait. We got back from our 7th cruise to Alaska just 2 weeks ago today, and I'm ready to go again!:D

Who's going to play the waiting game with me?:)

--------------------------------

We have booked the Carnival Spirit RT out of Seattle: June 2010!!

Whoo hooo:D:D:):D!!!

Okay, I know the 2009 season is only a month or so old, but who's booked an Alaska cruise for next year?

We just booked the NCL Pearl for May 30, 2010 and I don't know how I'm going to be able to stand the long, long wait. We got back from our 7th cruise to Alaska just 2 weeks ago today, and I'm ready to go again!:D

Who's going to play the waiting game with me?:)

ME Sandy!!!!

On this cruise with ya! Didn't see this thread sooner...we have an AB Penthouse for our family..cant wait!

Just still cant decide if I want to stay on port side...we are at the tail end of the gym..have read about ping pong table noise above, or move to starboard...there are 2 rooms left there still!!

We just booked a cruise to Alaska for July of 2010 for our 25th anniversary. This is our first time to Alaska. Any suggestions for excursions besides booking with the Princess excursions? Also, we are planning on starting at Van Couver and ending in Whittier. We would like to take the train from Anchorage into Denali and suggestions there?

I just booked our cruise to Alaska yesterday ! I am so excited. This is my husbands 1st and my 2nd. I always have wanted to go to Alaska and when i told him ,, he wanted to go too ! I have so many questions for that time of year. And what kind of clothes to bring. It seems the average is about 70-75? Any particular sites that i should see? I am very excited about this. it seems like a dream come true !

I suppose with the weather being very cold in PA and NJ and where you come from you, patty and gang would rather vacation where they can have fun in the sun -- they see and experience enough snow without going all the way to AK to see it there too. Hey! we can all go to Hawaii? carol

We went in May 2007 and it was tee shirt weather and blossoms on the trees. The perfect weather made the scenery absolutely beautiful. :)

Archived