How many of RCCL's ships have you sailed on?

How many of RCCL's ships have you sailed on?  

449 members have voted

1. 1. How many of RCCL's ships have you sailed on?

• None of 'em!
    • 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • All of 'em!

Just for some curious fun, has anyone actually sailed on ALL of RCCL's ships currently in their fleet, and maybe also those that have been retired from the fleet? I'm far from attaining that, myself, having sailed on only five of their ships (Rhapsody, Voyager, Explorer, Radiance, Liberty)...but soon to be six (Enchantment in September).

C'mon, there's bound to be some of ya that have set foot on 'em all. :D

Not enough of them but have been on the Legend 3 times, Alaska, Panama Canal and last year Italy and Croatia.

Sovereign was our first in 88 and I thought that was big at the time, now we are going on the Monarch and it seems so small. We have been on the Independence but we have no interest in the Oasis.

This should be an interesting poll/read!

Know there are lots who sailed on RCCL's first -- Song of Norway (myself included)! Also sailed Nordic Prince; Nordic Empress (before her refurb/name change); Sovereign; Legend; Grandeur (x2); Jewel and the Serenade.

When I sailed on the Legend I said I wanted to sail on every ship of that class -- I'm still working on that:)

Our favorite is the Enchantment.

When I sailed on the Legend I said I wanted to sail on every ship of that class -- I'm still working on that:)

Ya know, I think Vision Class is a somewhat well kept secret around here. For example, Legend is one of those ships you don't see mentioned too often. Those ships really are nice.

Monarch, Majesty, Splendour, Adventure, Jewel & Freedom. Looking forward to Mariner, Liberty & Allure!

We felt Jewel was the most beautiful by far...Monarch (Honeymoon) was the most special...Freedom the craziest (Spring Break frenzy!)...

If you were doing a Poll of the original fleet, I could answer "all" to that one. Actually I kept up to Sovereign, but then RCCL started adding ships quicker than I could sail. Now that I am retired, I am trying to catch up, but most of the best cruises are on Rhapsody. So be it. Good Sailing, Murf

It went like this:

Sovereign of the Seas 4/2002

Majesty of the Seas 11/2002

Grandeur of the Seas 3/2003

Sovereign of the Seas 12/2003

Splendour of the Seas 04/2004

Empress of the Seas 01/2005

Empress of the Seas 08/2005

Tahitian Princess 08/2006

Serenade of the Seas 01/2007

Ecstasy 03/2007

Navigator of the Seas 02/2008

Celebrity Solstice 03/2009

Celebrity Equinox 03/2010

Navigator of the Seas 11/2010

Waaaah nowhere near enough. Grandeur, Enchantment, Majesty (b2b). I can't believe I've been cruising since 1992 (although the Grandeur, my first RCI ship wasn't until '96) and I haven't been on ANY Voyager- or Freedom class ships. Dammit!

Ya know, I think Vision Class is a somewhat well kept secret around here. For example, Legend is one of those ships you don't see mentioned too often. Those ships really are nice.

Totally agree Paul (Aquahound) -- the Legend does seem to fall away and think that was 'cause of her shift to Europe and she never really came back.

I sailed on her the 2nd trip (paying customers:)) - RCCL was so proud of her. I love this class (even though have moved up a notch to the radiance-class and will move to the IND and then the OASIS:eek:). I repeated the Grandeur just this past Dec -- she's still beautiful. Keep hoping I'll get them all cruised.:D

2000-Vision/Panama Canal

2001-MonarchSouthern Caribbean

2002-Rhapsody/Western Caribbean

2003-Zenith/Bermuda

2004-Pride of Aloha/4 islands

2005-QM2-Eastern Caribbean out of NYC

2005-NCL Crown/Bermuda

2006-Crown Princess/Bermuda and Grand Turk(cruise after the tilt)

2008-Sapphire Princess/NB Alaska w/2 weeks in rental car

2009-Explorer/Bermuda and Eastern Caribbean

Like Princess and RCL the best. But would do Hawaii cruise again in a heartbeat!!:D

Archived