Carnival CEO, Gerry Cahill's email

How do I email Carnival CEO, Gerry Cahill? :confused:

You don't think he is going to read it do you? The address you have been given is one that is used by his AA who forwards the mail to an appropriate department for answering. His personal e-mail is private.

• Like 2

You don't think he is going to read it do you? The address you have been given is one that is used by his AA who forwards the mail to an appropriate department for answering. His personal e-mail is private.

I have sent letters to and emailed CEO's of other companies before, and while they themselves did not contact me, one of their people did and I received excellent customer service.:D

• 4 years later...
How do I email Carnival CEO, Gerry Cahill? :confused:

You will not be emailing Cahill directly. You'll be emailing an assistant of an assistant of an assistant who probably hasn't even met Cahill in person. Get ready for the canned response.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by Tapi

Ok I just emailed CEO Gerry Cahill. I will respond once I get a response to my issue. I followed chain of command went through iCare and received a generic response so now I need to escalate.

I hope it works out.

Be really clear about what you want.

Truthfully, it works better to go from the top down.

Had an issue with a house I was building - major corporation - they build 100s of houses a year.

Was getting the run around with the local builder/GC and the sales people...decided to escalate.

Sent an e-mail to the President of the company - started it with "I apologize for taking up your time, but I am getting the run around at your company - and this can be handled in 15 minutes or less."

Got a call from my GC less than 10 minutes later - "You didn't tell me you know the President of the company - his office just called and told me to take care of you."

Issue resolved.

Do you have first hand knowledge of this information?

• 4 years later...
49 minutes ago, Sherry.Pan said:

Anyone knows how to get the CEO to response an injury onboard the  cruise ship? I have been trying to reach the decision maker for two years by either emails, phone calls and mails. My inquiries were ignored.  

If you have been trying to reach Gerry Cahill, he left the company years ago.

Edited by xDisconnections

5 hours ago, xDisconnections said:

If you have been trying to reach Gerry Cahill, he left the company years ago.

My case was transferred from the customer service to the legal department.  There were two people handled my case. The first one left in the middle of the processing after sent me a reasonable letter. The second one continues my case, but sent me a very offensive letter full with lies. I have forwarded the letter (email and mail) to the current CEO Arnold W. Donald and president Christine Duffy, ask for an investigation.

No response so far. Can any one tell me what else I can do?

Edited by Sherry.Pan

My case was transferred from the customer service to the legal department.  There were two people handled my case. The first one left in the middle of the processing after sent me a reasonable letter. The second one continues working on my case, but sent me a very offensive letter full with lies. I have forwarded the letter (email and mail) to the current CEO Arnold W. Donald and president Christine Duffy, ask for an investigation. No response so far from the carnival. Can any one tell me how to deal with the situation?

You should read your terms and conditions with your lawyer. He can determine if the case is worth arbitration or a lawsuit to collect damages. You writing the CEO might be counter productive in that it might hurt your case. For any serious injury you need to get representation.