Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

Are we going to be sitting on mats or something for the slide? I was just looking at it and thought what happens if you slow down or stop moving like those plastic slides at Mcdonalds playland. lol

Yup. There are mats.

It comes on again on the Science Channel on April 27th, at 4PM Eastern (Comcast 446).

We watched the show last night (recorded). I have to say I was a little disappointed. I expected more... I don't know how many times they said that the six engines put out as much power as 1200 cars...

We watched the show last night (recorded). I have to say I was a little disappointed. I expected more... I don't know how many times they said that the six engines put out as much power as 1200 cars...

Totally agree. It was very repetitive (and IMO, focused too much on steel and how propellers came to be, etc). I ended up not even finishing the episode.

Totally agree. It was very repetitive (and IMO, focused too much on steel and how propellers came to be, etc). I ended up not even finishing the episode.

I have been watching the entire series. Yes at times it is repetitive but the concept of the show is to show how they make the "Impossible - Possible" though the use of engineering discoveries from the past to the present. None of the shows so far have been totally about the object being built but the technological advances that allowed it to be built.

Must be the new air lubrication system.:)

The Quantum Class ships have that also. When we were on the Quantum, it moved fast. Faster then any other ship I was on. So there is something to be said for those "Tiny Bubbles". Less drag = more speed!

About 3 times at least. You have to remember it was about the engineering aspects of the ship.

The Card Room on deck 14 of the Harmony of the Seas.

Looks like they opened up the entrance to the room to allow for a nice view out onto Central Park out the window on the other side of the elevator lobby.

ec54e952f01f4173b5b0bc95bbeda09b.jpg

Looks like they opened up the entrance to the room to allow for a nice view out onto Central Park out the window on the other side of the elevator lobby.

I like that open feeling.

Looks like a business center

The Quantum Class ships have that also. When we were on the Quantum, it moved fast. Faster then any other ship I was on. So there is something to be said for those "Tiny Bubbles". Less drag = more speed!

TINY BUBBLES!!

TINY BUBBLES!!!

Great, now I'll have that Don Ho song in my head all day... :mad:

Wow just starting the carousel! Seems like there is so much work left and what 3 weeks until it takes on passengers. Clearly 24/7 effort is going to be needed if they are going to be done on time.

Surprising how much space just one exit of the Slide is taking on the boardwalk. What will it be like with 2. We did a muster drill there and thinking with all those people and now those two slide exits by get kind of cramped especially in an emergency.

Wow just starting the carousel! Seems like there is so much work left and what 3 weeks until it takes on passengers. Clearly 24/7 effort is going to be needed if they are going to be done on time.

Surprising how much space just one exit of the Slide is taking on the boardwalk. What will it be like with 2. We did a muster drill there and thinking with all those people and now those two slide exits by get kind of cramped especially in an emergency.

Yes but think of how easy it will be to get to your muster station from the pool deck. Hit that slide and you're there.