Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

Interesting... this is the one off Southampton to Barcelona.

Has been some discussion whether or not this is the inaugural. Just as a matter of interest, would the Harmony cruise on GGG sale include VOOM?

Which sailings are being considered as inaugural? Where and when is it going to be christened?

The naming ceremony is not until she reaches FLL in the fall.

Does that make Harmony's (our first full 7 day Caribbean sailing on her) any more special? Are they going to fly Taylor Swift or equal for a concert? We might be more likely to see David Lee Roth (and I mean old David Lee) without Van Halen.

Does that make Harmony's (our first full 7 day Caribbean sailing on her) any more special? Are they going to fly Taylor Swift or equal for a concert? We might be more likely to see David Lee Roth (and I mean old David Lee) without Van Halen.

With all the pomp and circumstance that Royal put into the past few inaugural cruises:rolleyes: you will be luck to get a Van Halen tribute band.

With all the pomp and circumstance that Royal put into the past few inaugural cruises:rolleyes: you will be lucky to get a Van Halen tribute band.

I was thinking more like a 8.5 X 11 piece of paper recognition. Isn't that what the did for Anthem? We will get a Crystal a Block though on this sailing.

The naming ceremony is not until she reaches FLL in the fall.

I hardly belive a naming ceremony will take place six months after delivery. Anthem was christened in Southampton.

I hardly belive a naming ceremony will take place six months after delivery. Anthem was christened in Southampton.

Happend before... not with RCI (o.k. Quantum was named after the TA in NYC but that´s only a 2 weeks period). But other cruise lines had a Med season and then named their ships in the US where the ship was based.

Ovation will be named Jun 24th in Tianjin (according to Vicky Freed). I always said that Harmony won´t be named until she reaches her new home port Port Everglades. Sorry, it´s all about money and not nostalgia.

steamboats

Lloyd555 Thanks so much for your continued dedication to this forum.. Thank you again for all the updates and pictures.

Seconded - and also for the work on the group on that social networking site we aren't allowed to mention :)

Lloyd555 Thanks so much for your continued dedication to this forum.. Thank you again for all the updates and pictures.

Seconded - and also for the work on the group on that social networking site we aren't allowed to mention :)

You're welcome. I love seeing this ship take shape. Enjoy being able to share / post forward photos.

What is this?

647cb414356d24b3516c9afcca4062b0.jpg

From the Royal Caribbean Blog

What do you get when you combine art and function on Royal Caribbean's Harmony of the Seas? The lucky climber!

Harmony of the Seas will be the first ship to feature the Luckey Climber play area, located at the end of the Boardwalk.

Luckey Climber is a brand of rather large clibming structures that are surrounded by a net, designed for kids to jump on and explore.

From the Royal Caribbean Blog

What do you get when you combine art and function on Royal Caribbean's Harmony of the Seas? The lucky climber!

Harmony of the Seas will be the first ship to feature the Luckey Climber play area, located at the end of the Boardwalk.

Luckey Climber is a brand of rather large clibming structures that are surrounded by a net, designed for kids to jump on and explore.

a6667ce17671e2996c75d7f9447c0acd.jpgecdb658b7fddb8b25b53155446976448.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555