Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

It really seems like RCI has designed the slides to have as minimal an impact as possible to the ship's lines. I appreciate that :D

I'm not sure it could have been placed anywhere else and once placed, the geometry determined the design - not much could change there (maybe the color - but that's about it).

I'm still interested to see the MDR decor - will it have the three different levels of decor as her sisters or all the same. If the former, some form of DD might not be totally dead.

I'm pretty sure I saw a video recently that mentioned it would have different décor in each of the dining rooms. Unfortunately I can't remember where I saw it.

Is she on schedule to be ready on time?

Actually she´s ahead of time. RCI has added cruises prior to the original inaugural cruise.

I'm still interested to see the MDR decor - will it have the three different levels of decor as her sisters or all the same. If the former, some form of DD might not be totally dead.

At least they got rid of the "new" DD names for the three levels of the MDR. And I think I already saw some photos of the MDR here. It might have been in the video by Matthias Morr. And there it was the "old style" decor (meaning the regular MDR no Silk, Grande, Chic stuff).

steamboats

Interesting. So the Champagne Bar will rise from deck 5 to deck 8 and vice versa?

Same as on Oasis and Allure, except they renamed the Rising Tide Bar to the Champagne Bar. The old Champagne Bar becomes the Bionic Bar.

Same as on Oasis and Allure, except they renamed the Rising Tide Bar to the Champagne Bar. The old Champagne Bar becomes the Bionic Bar.

Gotcha. Thanks Bob.

It is still called the Rising Tide Bar. From USA Today: Like Royal Caribbean's earlier Oasis class ships, Harmony of the Seas's Royal Promenade will be home to a levitating bar that rises three decks to the ship's outdoor Central Park area. But it's focus now will be on Champagne, as it takes the place of the Champagne bars found on Oasis and Allure.

It is still called the Rising Tide Bar. From USA Today: Like Royal Caribbean's earlier Oasis class ships, Harmony of the Seas's Royal Promenade will be home to a levitating bar that rises three decks to the ship's outdoor Central Park area. But it's focus now will be on Champagne, as it takes the place of the Champagne bars found on Oasis and Allure.

Thanks for the clarification. This makes sense as they seem to be phasing out the name Champagne Bar on other ships.

Thanks Lloyd for the explanation and clarification. Looking forward to trying it all out soon.

Hi all.

Only short, but at 25 seconds, this caught my eye: -

f00a886d81dada7f3c58a75d68fdaeda.jpg

Anyone got any ideas? Lighting setup in the theatre?

Look to be typical theater lights to me. They are fairly heavy and are raised up to the cat walks by ropes or some sort of pulley system where they are then fastened to the light battens.