Muse Menus?

ernieb

Since you do so much research and you have been on the Muse. Why didn't you spend any time answering the OP questions rather than explaining how good your are?

What a snarky, uninformed reply. Her signature clearly shows that she will not be on Muse for another year. How does that equate to "you have been on the Muse?"

Atlantide last night.... menu attached and photos below.

On bookings, as you are all aware there have been issues and some guests unhappy not being able to get their choice of restaurant. I had pre booked mine well in advance but have put them back in the pool and my bookings now along side another party. This was all done last minute without problem. However please don't think I'm saying they don't get full. Atlantide seemed quiet last night. We were there for 7.30 . By the time we left it was quite full (probably near 100%) but looking after into indochine and la terrazza) they seemed to have spare capacity.

I have however spoken to a solo lady who despite having a reservation was turned away from Atlantide - because it seems they didn't want to cater for a single traveller. What makes that even worse was that her companion cancelled the night before through illness.... so they've actually got 200% fare from her booking!

Disgraceful if it's indeed true as she's said. I will try to follow up on this if I can.

631da19b1dc45a41b388d369d592864e.jpg

eabc12bd63c0695131da1cc638945e86.jpg

I will also ask about spicing food in indochine... I know that was asked in my table by someone and I can't remember with certainty.

Menu...

https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/87ea00e6-c907-42d5-9d70-832bec6c11fd

Ps I've no idea why the cover looks that way... camera flash problem..

Oh and droned the muse in St Tropez yesterday. Wished I'd done more that I did... will post clips once home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3d48118b51271e520e95c96004512cd2.jpg

b6e8248a5885251720afad4c7853c505.jpg

0a01fd1309f8e7d0da9f17da810949a6.jpg

e7b4f10bf3afb13ddd9c72b9f7fa180f.jpg

It is reassuring that Silversea dishes remain "small portion" as it had always been in the past. The small sizes (and preciousness) indicate high quality. And for mostly elderly passengers, we should not eat too much.

When a cruise line serves "quarter-pounders" on a plate overflowing with oily French fries, that is a sure indication that it is at the bottom rung of the industry.

Thanks, Les! Did you find that you could request less heat in Indochine?

I will re ask for you. The guy I mention wanted his hotter... they said they would but eventually gave spices to mix in. Not quite what you asked and not sure if the heat can be turned down. I will ask though.

La Terrazza menu

https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/4a6ff080-6ece-49ba-9dc3-c15ed4044816

83937b3575db0082a0d0c7720e303261.jpg

da0ed42b1407ce700fd932e6e8b65bda.jpg

a0a6a489462c3950513ad1d3a197c6c2.jpg

4c5fa4aa243834f9192915a625230576.jpg

Restaurant was not fully booked. We chose to eat inside. Tables outside (we are moored in Portovenere) were still unused when we left.

Apart from the solo traveller I mentioned, people appear to be well catered for. I'm unsure where everyone is eating as it's certainly not indincine (which is my favourite) or somewhere that's obvious. Unsure on the pizza or hot rocks how busy they are, but the inside ones are not over booked I'm happy to report.

Thank you again, Les. After those menus and photos I think we will have to increase our number of Indochine bookings on the Montreal to FLL Muse sailing! Can't wait to see your Atlantide set!

I had exactly the same thought!

Thank you for your kind words everyone.

Today I'm off ship on an overnight adventure so no menu to post tonight. (We docked in Livorno at 7am).

Hot Rocks is tomorrow night, so will post that.... and I will try to get the remaining menus before disembarkation.

The ship continues to amaze. It is a truly splendid vessel. The staff generally are not as polished as you might be used to, but don't read that as criticism - you are still pampered! I've still not seen any of these "missing reservation" problems but I can only comment on what I personally see.

I'm guessing that these issues possibly only occur when the weather is not so good, meaning no one wants to sit outside. The weather to date has been wonderful, hence my assumption.

Today I took a video of the buffet stations which helps appreciate how good the spread is, which photos somehow fail to capture. I will post onto youtube when I get home, along with the footage from my Mavic drone in St Tropez and portovenere of the muse and also flying over the cinque terre. Seagulls continue to be a problem attacking it. I'm dreading the time when my evasive manoeuvres fail!

I'm currently on the way to Florence.

The ship continues to amaze. It is a truly splendid vessel. The staff generally are not as polished as you might be used to, but don't read that as criticism - you are still pampered!

I wonder if this is at least in part a function of its being a new ship with a number of new-to-Silversea hires. I assume the polish will grow week by week.