Diamond Plus Bonus Gift Preferences

You're the BEST, Bob! I didn't have the links, and I couldn't find the page(s) anywhere on their site. I'll bookmark them now.

Those came from someone else's post in the huge thread about the merging of Royal's and Celebrity's loyalty websites.

Please let us know if they still work for you.

Those came from someone else's post in the huge thread about the merging of Royal's and Celebrity's loyalty websites.

Please let us know if they still work for you.

The gift preferences worked for me, but not my husband. The upgrade preferences link did not work.

I'll wait until they have the link available on the new web site.

My husband's account required a new password, and I had to enter his email address, since mine is associated with my account. He will NOT be pleased to get any emails from them: that's my job!

Plus, his account updated with our recent Rhapsody cruise, but mine didn't. So, they are updating mine.

All in all, not a good user experience. Luckily, we aren't going on RCCL until next year.

The gift preferences worked for me, but not my husband. The upgrade preferences link did not work.

I'll wait until they have the link available on the new web site.

My husband's account required a new password, and I had to enter his email address, since mine is associated with my account. He will NOT be pleased to get any emails from them: that's my job!

Plus, his account updated with our recent Rhapsody cruise, but mine didn't. So, they are updating mine.

All in all, not a good user experience. Luckily, we aren't going on RCCL until next year.

Thanks for the feedback.

Bob, the link to the old upgrade preferences list does not work anymore. RCI says it has been moved

and I just tried accessing the gift preferences link and the prefilled info with the old user name and password filled in doesn't work. It wants my new user name and password and when I put that in, it still doesn't allow me access

Bob, the link to the old upgrade preferences list does not work anymore. RCI says it has been moved

Thanks, so I guess they could not stand that the old method worked and had to make sure it was totally broke.

and I just tried accessing the gift preferences link and the prefilled info with the old user name and password filled in doesn't work. It wants my new user name and password and when I put that in, it still doesn't allow me access

It just worked for me. You need to login with the old info on that page, close the page and then click on the link again.

Other than the gift preferences, none of the links on that old page seem to work anymore.

Using the new old link about 3 weeks ago, it appeared I successfully changed both of selections to match. We are on a B2B on the Allure and do not want 6 bottles of wine as we flew to port. It’s possible not enough time passed before the cruise as we still got 3 bottles of wine and I suspect 3 more on our next leg. I’ve gone back and checked and my selection still appearś to have eliminated 1 bottle. Ah well, these are first world problems, am I right? Happy cruising. :cool:

Those links redirect to the new site and those preferences are not available (at least not yet) on the new one. Would be nice if they reinstate them but may be one of those benefits that are going, going, gone. :rolleyes:

Those links redirect to the new site and those preferences are not available (at least not yet) on the new one. Would be nice if they reinstate them but may be one of those benefits that are going, going, gone. :rolleyes:

After you sign in on the new "blue" page, open new tab and repeat the old urls. It will take you to the old gift preferences page.

I changed our selection three weeks ago, making sure DW's and mine were the same, and we have been getting the correct wines, last week and this week, on the Rhapsody.

PITA but still possible to get to the gift preference page as I went there just minutes ago.

BTW, the bottles of water are the replacement for the bag of cookies that we used to get after the "Welcome Aboard Gift Basket" disappeared. It should be two bottles per passenger but can range from zero to eight. This is separate from the Beer/Soda selection. As mentioned, a trip to the LA can fix any shortages.

Edited by Tagsalong

After you sign in on the new "blue" page, open new tab and repeat the old urls. It will take you to the old gift preferences page.

I changed our selection three weeks ago, making sure DW's and mine were the same, and we have been getting the correct wines, last week and this week, on the Rhapsody.

PITA but still possible to get to the gift preference page as I went there just minutes ago.

BTW, the bottles of water are the replacement for the bag of cookies that we used to get after the "Welcome Aboard Gift Basket" disappeared. It should be two bottles per passenger but can range from zero to eight. This is separate from the Beer/Soda selection. As mentioned, a trip to the LA can fix any shortages.

I tried my best, but still can't get old page to come up.

Would you be kind enough to copy and paste the selections for diamond plus gift preferences. Thank you. At least when I call I will already know what I want.

Onboard Grandeur currently. Just stopped by the LA and she took care of the gift changes in about 2 minutes on her computer.

Said she knew all too well about the "new site"and what was not working "YET". Very helpful.

I thought th cookies were the replacement for the welcome aboard gift. Waters been around forever.

Currently on Mariner in Dubai.

114dcbb7d1b9de3d0e53870e5d5a1280.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Bottles of water have been given for the last several years. We first received them on Allure in 2015 with the bag of cookies and nuts.

Hi everyone. We are diamond level right now and will have 166 points on our November cruise. We were waiting for my passport to be renewed before we would schedule any cruises prior to Nov 2018. Can anyone tell me if we become diamond plus during a particular cruise, would we become diamond plus at that point or would we have to wait till the next cruise. Thanks for your input. Sharon

Hi everyone. We are diamond level right now and will have 166 points on our November cruise. We were waiting for my passport to be renewed before we would schedule any cruises prior to Nov 2018. Can anyone tell me if we become diamond plus during a particular cruise, would we become diamond plus at that point or would we have to wait till the next cruise. Thanks for your input. Sharon

After the cruise you will be at the next level. However, I suggest you stop by the Loyalty Ambassador during the cruise if there is something specific you need.