My bags are packed and we are ready to go,,,but here comes the snow

LUV THE SEA

Luv the sea, I was thinking about you this morning. We got less snow than predicted, and I hoped you did too. I'm closer to NYC than you are, and our roads look good, so I'm hopeful that you'll get to the airport OK and find your plane waiting for you.

And when you get off the plane in warm FL, think of us in the post-storm slop!

When I read your thread the other day I was hoping the bad weather would not affect your flights. There is nothing worse than snow ruining your chances to get to your planned cruise. I know you, like all of us, look forward to your vacation and no one wants to see someone stranded with no way to get there! Sending good wishes your way for safe and happy travel, and have an enjoyable cruise!

Thanks everyone..., flight delayed 2 hours so let’s keep our fingers crossed. Roads clear sunny day just need DElta to get us out

Good luck and have a great cruise.

Speaking of getting less snow than predicted, we were on the border of 1-3 and 3-6 inches and according to the radar it snowed, but not a single snowflake fell.

Unfortunately, my DW's school district that had already used way more than their allotted snow days chose to close based on the prediction. (All other districts in our county went in and closed early since the snow was not supposed to start right away.) She said she should now be excited with her spring break about to start, but the only day off now is Good Friday. And the last day cancelled, the day before that, is actually her birthday.

So excited in sunny FL and had a great day of sunshine! We landed 3 hours later but we made it... so happy to sail tomorrow 😄😄😄Thanks to everyone letting me vent my anxiety!!! It was not looking good especially after our 2nd delay and no crew yesterday.

So excited in sunny FL and had a great day of sunshine! We landed 3 hours later but we made it... so happy to sail tomorrow [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]Thanks to everyone letting me vent my anxiety!!! It was not looking good especially after our 2nd delay and no crew yesterday.

So glad to hear it! We had anxiety for you!! Enjoy your cruise, have a foo-foo drink at the bar, and report back so those of us still dealing with work and winter can live vicariously through you! [emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

So excited in sunny FL and had a great day of sunshine! We landed 3 hours later but we made it... so happy to sail tomorrow 😄😄😄Thanks to everyone letting me vent my anxiety!!! It was not looking good especially after our 2nd delay and no crew yesterday.

Bon Voyage! :)

So excited in sunny FL and had a great day of sunshine! We landed 3 hours later but we made it... so happy to sail tomorrow [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]Thanks to everyone letting me vent my anxiety!!! It was not looking good especially after our 2nd delay and no crew yesterday.
Great news! Bon voyage!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app