Fall 2015 Caribbean Deployment

tlund

Anyone have an idea as to when the Caribbean itineraries for fall 2015 are scheduled to be released? Looking to set up a group cruise and want to include a Princess sailing in the options. Sorry if this has been answered already. Couldn't find info by doing a search.

My guess, based upon past years, would be sometime in May with bookings opening in June.

In past years, cruises opened for booking before May/June. I don't know what the heck is taking them so long this year :mad: Royal Caribbean has been all over the news today with their recent openings - they only have a few ships left to release for 2015/2016, and Princess has opened nothing.

In past years, cruises opened for booking before May/June. I don't know what the heck is taking them so long this year :mad: Royal Caribbean has been all over the news today with their recent openings - they only have a few ships left to release for 2015/2016, and Princess has opened nothing.

Yes, we were including a Royal Caribbean cruise in our options as well. Yesterday's announcement of the movement of some of the new ships and today's pricing for the alternative is just crazy. Really want to explore Princess as a viable option for the group but people are getting anxious to know when, where and on what. Can't hold off the crowd much longer. Wasn't sure when Princess typically releases the itineraries.

Well, looky looky what was in my inbox this evening. Open for bookings on May 13th

Ooooh, thanks for posting.

Looks like my birthday cruise on the Coral has Ocho Rios instead of Grand Cayman. Might have to celebrate my birthday a bit early that year :p I really don't have any desire to go to Jamaica again.

edit: Looks like Texas is getting the Caribbean Princess back, but mixing up the itineraries a little. Hmmmmm

Edited by Cruzin-K

I don't like the 9 day Emerald itineraries. Why would I want to go to the Bahamas, come back to Ft. Lauderdale and then leave again for Eastern. Doesn't make sense to me. Longer ones are pretty interesting but likely can't get 2 weeks off in a row. Wish there was a 7 day Southern Caribbean instead of just the longer, more expensive cruises on the Royal. A little pricey.

I was very sorry to see that there are no changes to the 10-night Caribbean itineraries. In fact, there's been no change to these for years. I think this fact cannot compensate for having a "new ship" (the Royal Princess) on these itineraries, and will start turning cruisers to RC, Celebrity or. HAL, all of which have more exciting Caribbean itineraries. It's ironic...better itineraries is what first lured us to Princess, and same old same old itineraries may encourage us to wander again.

I was very sorry to see that there are no changes to the 10-night Caribbean itineraries. In fact, there's been no change to these for years. I think this fact cannot compensate for having a "new ship" (the Royal Princess) on these itineraries, and will start turning cruisers to RC, Celebrity or. HAL, all of which have more exciting Caribbean itineraries. It's ironic...better itineraries is what first lured us to Princess, and same old same old itineraries may encourage us to wander again.

Does RC even have 10 or 10+ night Caribbean cruises?

If I'm seeing it correctly, there appears to be a two-week gap between the end of the New Years Eve Cruise 2015 and the next cruise on Jan. 23, 2016. I wonder if this is a planned period for Royal Princess to have shipyard work done to correct some of her 'design (aka soot and lack of aft pool) problems'?

Edited by dmwnc1959

Does anyone know what the Star Princess is doing for the holidays in late 2015? Looks like it will be based in LA from Nov to March but there are huge gaps in the schedule.

Thanks!

There's another schedule in Post #10. Looks like she is doing South America...

13922068951_028239a1f6_c.jpg

13922069101_1877635d85_c.jpg

I don't like the 9 day Emerald itineraries. Why would I want to go to the Bahamas, come back to Ft. Lauderdale and then leave again for Eastern. Doesn't make sense to me. Longer ones are pretty interesting but likely can't get 2 weeks off in a row. Wish there was a 7 day Southern Caribbean instead of just the longer, more expensive cruises on the Royal. A little pricey.

Loved the 7 day southern caribbean itineraries that included St. Lucia, Antigua.... They were the best and most interesting.

Here's the other listing. Shows Australia open for booking May 20th.

File Type: pdf 2015-16ExoticsSailingSchedule&FareChart_Final.pdf (609.1 KB, 53 views)

(For the link look at post #10 above)

It looks like they've eliminated the Hawaii, Tahiti and Australia cruises on the small ships that they've done every winter. :(

We had planned on doing this in 2016. Maybe better look at 2015 again. :(

Actually, it looks like they've eliminated ANY Tahiti cruises for winter 2016! :(:(

Edited by chamima