Royal Princess 4/9-4/16

4cats4me

We had a great time. Will write more later.

For now I will upload a few pics of new drink prices, et cet.

221060a45f49ef202f941d8a53b5c223.jpgc64de216ab9383eedf46d9edd08b8781.jpg

PES lounge menus

534590965ae2740e6942b9b632ccd1bd.jpg

d2668cbd7d83d86dbc105c1389e5a053.jpg

Deep Blu Sea Martini

Cherry Blossom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

St Martin

Grand Case Beach

Rainbow Restaurant

We took Bernard’s Tour.

This was one of many stops for 1.5 hours

To rent 2 chairs and an umbrella

Would have cost $15.

We had lunch instead. It was $47 before tip, but good.

Smoking is allowed in the dining areas on the island, however.

5b95da4cdee5f018cfa53b0971b13f47.jpg

f52208f56b3d1b211bf0a26f8edd91c7.jpg

cfffc4b6a32345b819ebbb32ca8e9f90.jpg

58c27188262bbaa7376d733847a97ad2.jpg

b7432773e3f6af3182aa937843dacfce.jpg

0c5a7706fa2bbe7e436d8de21fd6858e.jpg

7537178d551855dc1f8d71080eaa273b.jpg

Perry Grant from afar. I loved his show.

I laughed so hard at those ancient but enjoyable songs. The first night he started with 1942 and worked backwards to 1868. LOL

I grew up with many of those songs, as my mom used to play them on the piano.

a35dd1df8e84261a20e1af89e4ea99aa.jpg

The meetand greet was well attended thanks to Nancy, our organizer.

7006ad63aa25fa95760d7bd4adb194e0.jpg

Tiramisu at Alfredo’s

ce56cca467cf2b7d7e22242b0f444ef0.jpg

Light fixtures at Crooner’s

20a0943ba486b354b6a9054edab9b6fc.jpg

c0fcda85b101c8d95cf91ebfe58cef4d.jpg

44fad8c84ac7315c7aba9000a9172aa5.jpg

Royal is a direct clone of Regal .. so pictures were nice to see. Are the drink specials only for Elites ? We did have some drink specials in the MDR for $3 in tiny souveneir glasses (which I forgot on board) like lemoncello and some cream liquor thing I didn't want.

I hope your Retreat Pool evening had a better turnout than ours because it is just so perfect, like being invited to a South Beach party ! I was hoping for another, but they had a crew event there and I guess turnout was not so good. Our cruise should have had more evening stuff for the fairly young crowd including lots of families where parents might have had a date night out with kids in the kids center ! Only big turnout was for balloon drop dance party !

Pictures are lovely. Those grilled veggies were one of my 5pm snacks can't recall if I had them with a martini glass appetizer, the carved duck, the mussels and oysters, oh .. I miss the food !

Edited by Waves of Blue
added more comment

Just got off the Royal in March. Am enjoying your pictures. Thanks for posting. But must tell you, as a non-drinker, your beginning posts gave me a small smile and a chuckle. I know your priorities!!!!!

Pooh

We only had a total of 7 drinks between the two of us for the whole week. I just wanted to photograph the whole drink menu

To post on CC. We are not big drinkers, except on Celebrity[emoji6]

Royal is a direct clone of Regal .. so pictures were nice to see. Are the drink specials only for Elites ? We did have some drink specials in the MDR for $3 in tiny souveneir glasses (which I forgot on board) like lemoncello and some cream liquor thing I didn't want.

I hope your Retreat Pool evening had a better turnout than ours because it is just so perfect, like being invited to a South Beach party ! I was hoping for another, but they had a crew event there and I guess turnout was not so good. Our cruise should have had more evening stuff for the fairly young crowd including lots of families where parents might have had a date night out with kids in the kids center ! Only big turnout was for balloon drop dance party !

Pictures are lovely. Those grilled veggies were one of my 5pm snacks can't recall if I had them with a martini glass appetizer, the carved duck, the mussels and oysters, oh .. I miss the food !

More like Regal is a clone of Royal, as Royal came first. And Regal has the small aft pool added.. I digress..

The very first drink menu posted is for Platinum, Elite Suite at the PES "lounge" each evening. It's held in a specific lounge each night 5-7, with the appetizer of the day, listed in the same photo. Have to be Platinum, Elite or in a Suite to be able to attend.

All the rest of the menus are available to anyone.. The limoncello drink special is offered to anyone in the dining room, buffet, even around the pool deck (at least in our last Royal cruise in March) on Italian night. There's some other after dinner drink specials, again, generally in the dining room and at the discretion of the maitr'de..

Love the photos! We were on the Royal in Feb. and had a fantastic time. Yes, indeed, there is something "magical" about the Royal, or any other ship at night outside. Will be on the Crown June 2 for a 21 day Med cruise. Ready for the evenings on the ship. Thank you.