Roll Call: Silver Spirit, Lisbon-Bridgetown, 23 October 2010

ging466

Jennifer: As soon as I board Silver Spirit on October 23rd., my TA will make the deposit for me for Voyage 3103 on the Shadow - Sydney to Singapore. This way I get the Venetian Society discount. This particular cruise is pretty much sold out, but am snagging a really good mid ship veranda - 933. [Don't mind being that high, because I don't get seasick]

So, hopefully you will give me some good info for Sydney.

Otherwise, a safe trip, and will look for the note when I check in on the morning of the 22nd. The taxi to the Marriott is on me.

So, hopefully you will give me some good info for Sydney.

Hi Charlie

Great news that u are coming down under next year. I'll put my thinking cap on for u :)

See u next week in Lisbon.

Cheers

Jennifer

Bon Voyage, all and have a great time! Give Charlie a big kiss for me. I've already corresponded with him via email. Make sure one of you keep him out way too late at least one night on the cruise.:D

Never fear we will look for him on board! Actually, we've been looking for him here in Lisbon, but so far haven't seen him or Jennifer. We're looking forward to tomorrow's get together at the Marriott.

By the way, we love Lisbon and the Portuguese. Interesting city and lovely people.

Victoria and Bob, we are so happy that you made it to Lisbon safely and are enjoying that wonderful city! Just spoke to my sister and brother-in-law who are leaving tomorrow to join you and the other CC'ers aboard the Spirit. Frankly, we are envious! Have smooth seas and a fair wind!

Dieter and Debbie

I have had a great time in Lisbon and a lot of us CCers met last night at the Marriott for drinks. We have a fabulous group of people.

DGF has started a live blog already...yay!

Charlie & I will check out in about 2 hours and go down to the ship.

Can't recommend the Hotel Avenida Palace highly enough. It is so gorgeous inside.

We are going to have a great cruise!

Over and out from Lisbon

Jennifer

• 3 weeks later...

A big vote of thanks to Jennifer for arranging the two meet and greets, which allowed us to meet and enjoy the company of great people, and in particular Jennifer

Jennifer- When we last met for afternoon tea and heard about your revised plans after your second leg on board Silversea Spirit, including a stop over in Barbados, joining the Silver Shadow (?) to cruise thru the Panama Canal to LA and then home to Sydney by air, we were envious

Wishing you good sailing and air flight home

I will add my two cents to the post in thanking Jennifer for arranging the meet and greet prior to the cruise. We all had a great time (especially with the Trivia winning team!). As a solo traveler, meeting fellow cruisers early on meant all the difference for me in creating a truly memorable cruise with some great folks (whom I hope to have the pleasure to sail with again).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi! I signed up as I said I would so we can stay in touch. Let me know if you get this. Miss You!

Hi Karyn

Good to hear from u. Bernard, Uncle Alec, Philip & I continued on in trivia and ended up winning 3 days in a row...we were the champs:D.

Pls keep in touch, my email address is in the link below.

Cheers

Jennifer

Archived