CIGARS N BALCONIES What say you?

pnjkeith

Based on reading this thread........I plan to increase my normal balcony cigar-smoking. ;)

If only to annoy any potential holier-than-thou people who may be aft of me.

Fact.......CCL allows smoking on my balcony. (which I paid for)

So......if it is that much of an issue for you......find a cruise line that prohibits smoking.....and cruise with them.

To be completely honest, smoking is not a deal breaker for me. I just don't like to be told that I should not partake in an activity that is legal and permitted, just because some find it offensive/annoying/ or otherwise incorrect (according to them).

I agree wholeheartedly....I'm a non-smoker but might take it up on a ship just to annoy.

Light that cigar and enjoy it to the fullest on YOUR balcony.. (and I don't smoke )

Your outdoors..

On our recent pride cruise our neighboring balcony "tenants" were smoking more than that, even though we didn't like it it wasn't really our business , it was their vacation too :-)

They seemed to always go in once we came out so it worked out well..

What is this? The voice of reason? Is that even allowed on here? :D

It's perfectly fine to make the CHOICE to smoke where permitted. Your choice is to put up with it' date=' avoid it or try another cruise line where smoking is more restricted.[/quote']

I know G-ma gets alot of flack on here & may be a little harsh at times, but I totally agree. There are limited designated smoking areas, and it is legal to smoke there... people need to chill. Can't we all just get along? :eek:

REALLY sick of this crap. i'm an american, and i have my rights, you may not like them and if you don't, push for legistlation that changes them. but for now...

i smoke and you're "not pretty" (scaled down to be PC). difference is, i can quit.

there.

REALLY sick of this crap. i'm an american, and i have my rights, you may not like them and if you don't, push for legistlation that changes them. but for now...

i smoke and you're "not pretty" (scaled down to be PC). difference is, i can quit.

there.

And like Ron White says "You can't fix "intellegence challenged" (scaled down to be PC).

Well, after reading thru all of this, I would like to thank you cigar smokers and cigar haters. I'm a smoker that doesn't like cigar smoke, but I think I will let the hubby smoke his cigars in the house, it's a 2way street, and you guys made me see the light. He looks forward to lighting up on the cruise. Not sure if we are going to get a balcony or not next year, but I know where he'll be if we do.

Exhausting...........

Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward.

Kurt Vonnegut

I gotta million of 'em...

Kurb-- did you forget about the little bitty triangle up in the upper right corner?????:D

there.

Right on, sister.......

:D

Cigar smoke drifts to your neighbor's balcony just like cigarette smoke. The smell is offensive and causes allergic reactions to a lot of people so in consideration for others who want to enjoy their balconies also, I vote for no smoking of any kind on cabin balconies.

Smells won't kill ya and smoke is not an allergen.....

Next??

Evidently you know of nobody or experienced anyone close to you that have severe allergies.........

Evidently you have not read the information that smoke's only an irritant, not an allergen.

Here, let me help ya:

http://ezinearticles.com/?Are-You-Allergic-to-Cigarette-Smoke?&id=3138213

http://ask.doctoroz.com/question/is-cigarette-smoke-an-allergen

These'll get ya kick started.

Smells won't kill ya and smoke is not an allergen.....

Next??

Alot of people don't realize that cigarette smoke is an irritant, not an allergin...so much for the I'm "allergic" crowd...they may be sensitive to the irritation, but they are not allergic to it.

Archived