2 More Weeks to Wait for Magic's Homeport

spencercoop

[quote name='jessemon'][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]I cruised on the "Dream" and after doing that ship I probably wouldn't cruise that ship again or any sister ship of it.....So I guess I could give a hoot where the "Magic" cruises from....;);)[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/quote]

[COLOR=darkred]Pretty much my feeling as well.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkred]How about take[I] Dream[/I] away from Canaveral, place [I]Magic[/I] anywhere [B]but[/B] Canaveral (maybe even send both somewhere together as twins)[B] . .[/B] and put a [I]Spirit[/I]-class ship in Canaveral.[/COLOR]
:D

[quote name='DGP1111'][COLOR=darkred]Pretty much my feeling as well.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkred]How about take[I] Dream[/I] away from Canaveral, place [I]Magic[/I] anywhere [B]but[/B] Canaveral (maybe even send both somewhere together as twins)[B] . .[/B] and put a [I]Spirit[/I]-class ship in Canaveral.[/COLOR]
:D[/quote]

[I]Hey Don...are you saying... that you will not cruise with us on the Magic?[/I] :confused: :(

[I]That 9day from PC was fun...except the whole missing car ordeal[/I] :eek:

[quote name='firefly333']No offense, but Carnival employees are all over the place guessing. The new FCC agent on Triumph said she heard definetely Galveston... so that proves ?? ..that Carnival employees don't know either?[/quote]

I only mentioned the Chef's statement since he said he was the Chef bringing out the Magic. He stated that he is the Chef who brought out the most recent ships. Sorry can't remember his name and I can't read it from the Chef's Table Dinner photo we received.

[quote name='BeeBeeCee'][I]Hey Don...are you saying... that you will not cruise with us on the Magic?[/I] :confused: :(

[I]That 9day from PC was fun...except the whole missing car ordeal[/I] :eek:[/quote]

[COLOR=darkred]You are correct that the 9-day cruise was fun ([U]and[/U] special), and the itinerary could [B]not[/B] be beat. :) I just wish my second sailing on that ship had been as equal . . . but it certainly was [U]not[/U]. :([/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkred]I'm back on [I]Carnival Dream[/I] in November [SIZE=1](yep, a third time)[/SIZE] for a Thanksgiving cruise that I will definitely enjoy, mainly because of some of the passengers onboard. Although I'm booked for a late 2011 sailing on [I]Legend[/I], the upcoming [I]Dream[/I] cruise might actually be my final CCL vacation for a few years - - so I'm going to make it fun no matter what.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#8b0000]No [I]Carnival Magic[/I] on my radar whatsoever. This milestone cruiser is going to spend his vacation dollars elsewhere.[/COLOR]

[quote name='*Luv2Cruise*']Magic and Dream will both be in PC and do alternating itineraries to compete with Oasis and Allure who will also be doing alternate itineraries out of PC.[/quote]
that's my vote too!

[quote name='DGP1111'][COLOR=darkred]You are correct that the 9-day cruise was fun ([U]and[/U] special), and the itinerary could [B]not[/B] be beat. :) I just wish my second sailing on that ship had been as equal . . . but it certainly was [U]not[/U]. :([/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkred]I'm back on [I]Carnival Dream[/I] in November [SIZE=1](yep, a third time)[/SIZE] for a Thanksgiving cruise that I will definitely enjoy, mainly because of some of the passengers onboard. Although I'm booked for a late 2011 sailing on [I]Legend[/I], the upcoming [I]Dream[/I] cruise might actually be my final CCL vacation for a few years - - so I'm going to make it fun no matter what.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#8b0000]No [I]Carnival Magic[/I] on my radar whatsoever. This milestone cruiser is going to spend his vacation dollars elsewhere.[/COLOR][/quote]

[I]We enjoyed cruising with you on the Dream and I hope we will get to cruise with you on a future cruise whether it is CCL or some other line. [/I]

[I]I am actually looking at the RCL that they will bring to NOLA next year...but waiting until they make the announcement for the Magic to decide.[/I]
[I]Or...Mabye the Oasis... she looked really awe-inspiring in St Thomas :eek:..I need something good for my baby DDs graduation next year from LSU :)[/I]

I've been saying for the past few months that I think the Carnival Magic will join the Carnival Dream in Port Canaveral to compete with the two new Disney ships. My idea is a little radical in that I think one of them will do the alternating 7 day itinerary and the other will do the 3 and 4 day run with maybe one longer cruise per month of about 10 days. At least I like this idea and now we have to wait to see if Carnival thinks that will work too. I don't know what that does to the Carnival Sensation.

[quote name='DGP1111'][COLOR=darkred]You are correct that the 9-day cruise was fun ([U]and[/U] special), and the itinerary could [B]not[/B] be beat. :) I just wish my second sailing on that ship had been as equal . . . but it certainly was [U]not[/U]. :([/COLOR]

[COLOR=#8b0000]No [I]Carnival Magic[/I] on my radar whatsoever. This milestone cruiser is going to spend his vacation dollars elsewhere.[/COLOR][/quote]

Are you just burnt out or upset with Carnival?? .. may I ask?

[quote name='CynLovesCrusing']I don't really care about the Allure/Oasis part, I'm agreeing w/ the alternating of Magic/Dream out of PC.[/quote]
That would work for me..Florida or Nawlins. I just dont have any desire to sail out of Galveston.

[quote name='spencercoop']late October, early-middle November timeframe.[/quote]

We have been waiting to book the TA on the Magic and we were told that it is Oct 28, 2011 from Barcelona to ????? It is our understanding that the date is firm but the landing and home ports have not been announced.

[quote name='viaggi_per_mare']We have been waiting to book the TA on the Magic and we were told that it is Oct 28, 2011 from Barcelona to ????? It is our understanding that the date is firm but the landing and home ports have not been announced.[/QUOTE]

Yep. That is when the TA should depart. The last Med cruise leaves on Oct. 16 and it is a 12 day cruise.

Yes the port stops and the homeport have not been announced.

[quote name='cruiserbryce']I would imagine it would be a stretch for her to go from any non FL port...just not as much access/facilities[/QUOTE]

Why? If there is a need they can always expand their facilities. Most ports will do whatever they need to do to get a ship or a larger ships.

Archived