Ok Escape Completely

Careg

We go on the longer cruises. Before we are too far into the cruise, dates and days of the week become meaningless. I know whether we are at sea or in port today and tomorrow. If in port, I know which one. Other than that, a calendar os useless.

To me it means Princess Cruises! That's the first thing that came to mind lol

Being i have never cruised with Princess b4, "Escape Completly" means i would think the service is a notch above what i am used to (can't imgian that though) and for some reason i think of a very comfortable bed to sleep in, and that is the part that is throwing me off, with how the beds on Princess seem to get bad reviews.

-David

Nobody can reach me from my work.. I know for sure my manager was trying to locate me and inquired about my portschedule.

I felt kind of guilty .. but I offered my help before the cruise.. if they pay my internet charges. They refused, so I ESCAPED COMPLETELY. :D

In all seriousness - service, tons of food choices, possibility to escape from the crowds (Princess does it the best!) - MUTS... Ahhhh.

Doing my thing without having any type of imposed schedule....

No imposed schedule - yup, that's it!

Standing on the balcony looking out at the ocean...pure bliss.

This too! If I can't have a balcony I won't go!

Eating my Escargot onboard! :D

ABSOLUTELY!!! Another escargot fan! It's the only time I have it, and it's one of the highlights of every cruise (even if I now have to have it as a special request;))

Eating my Escargot onboard! :D

I meant to ask about the escargot on our recent cruise - 3 of 4 in my family love it - and I totally forgot! There were always so many things to eat that it never entered my mind until after we were heading home. Maybe next time.....

I meant to ask about the escargot on our recent cruise - 3 of 4 in my family love it - and I totally forgot! There were always so many things to eat that it never entered my mind until after we were heading home. Maybe next time.....

That is the perfect reason to book your next cruise!

Lucky you forget, my kids loved them on our Med cruise, we asked they went back and checked none on Sapphire in Alaska :mad:

No waking up in the middle of the night and stressing about what needs to be done at work - or remembering something I forgot to do.

Napping if I feel like it...eating if I feel like it...

Meeting new people - or not

Not counting every damn calorie (calories don't exist on vacation!)

Sharing something new and amazing with my Honey (leaving for Med cruise on Saturday!!)

Ship nookie...:cool:

Getting all dressed up for a "date" on formal night (we're both military so non-uniform clothes are a novelty!)

My goal this trip is to try and relax a bit with the penny pinching. You only live once and we could be gone tomorrow. Enjoy, live, love, laugh and make some amazing memories!!

Sitting on my balcony with a cup of coffee thinking that it just doesn't get better than this as I watch the blue water and the sky!

Participating in Trivia to learn I'm not as smart as I thought I was and taking that hard fall back down to earth where I belong. OK maybe not to "earth" but at least a really hard "ker-plunk" on the Promenade Deck!

Taking a leisurely stroll and happening upon the Ice Cream Bar!

Heck on the leisurely stroll...how about a well-intentioned trip to the Martini Bar to relax and converse with your cruise mates all the while sipping on an excellent martini!

Looking at my clothes with my "OCD" eyes and saying "To heck with ironing, I'm on a cruise and I just don't care if they're wrinkled or not" let the sea air iron it out!

Archived