your duty free shopping must buys

caliseas

When we cruise, I have to buy Sheridan's coffee liqueor because we can't buy it in the USA.:(

What is your "must buy" when on board your cruise? I found out about Sheridans from CC board and want to know if I should look for something else on our next cruise. Let me know what your choice is!

Thanks!

When we cruise, I have to buy Sheridan's coffee liqueor because we can't buy it in the USA.:(

What is your "must buy" when on board your cruise? I found out about Sheridans from CC board and want to know if I should look for something else on our next cruise. Let me know what your choice is!

Thanks!

I saw Sheridan's coffee liqueor for sail in the Miami airport.

Is this thread limited to liquor? Milagro Tequila is a must but $3 cheaper in port unless you take a picture and prove to the shop on board that you saw it for cheaper in port.

My must is a bottle of Hermes cologne while in port. It doesn't matter which most are great.

I don't smoke, but am always asked to purchase cigarettes for friends. I don't go looking for deals, I just purchase them on the ship. Last time they were 2 cartons for $49.95. Sure beats the $6 per pack here, they say

I like the Amurula ? slightly more than sheridans Iv decided, so I keep both in stock and some good tequila. They had a close out on a big bottle of rum last week. I was wishing I liked rum.

LOVE Amarula creme!!! We can get it here.

I was 'over the moon' at the prices of Cruzan rum on our first cruise..bought 4 bottles.....thought we had something you couldn't get anywhere else....

then came home and found it in our local liquor store... :o

ya..big drinkers, aren't we?

I DO like the Tortola rum cakes, tho.

How do you drink the Amarula creme? I bought some and still have it. After is it opened to you have to keep in the refrigerator? Also bought some Wray and Nephew Berry Hill Pimento Allspice Liqueur and don't know what to do with it. I love the Mango rum from Grand Cayman and just drink it straight over ice. I never have found it here.

Definitely going to be buying a couple more black pashimas at the $10.00 store... I plan on bringing back some Sheridan's coffee liqueur, some more Blackbeard's Rum, definitely some Tortuga rum cakes, and absolutely YES to coffee in Costa Rica and Panama!

I might look at some turquoise jewelry while in Cozumel - I saw something the last time we were there, and did not purchase.

Always do some shopping at the Pharmacia at Puerta Maya in Cozumel - I ran out of Z-packs, and now that flu season is upon us, I foresee many sinus infections!

Is Amarula a coffee liqueor?

Amarula is a creme liquor, like Bailey's. It is flavored with the marula fruit, which grows in South Africa. It has a fruity caramel flavor. There is an elephant on the bottle because the tree that the fruit grows on is locally known as the elephant tree. The elephants also like to eat the fermented fruit. I guess they get a buzz. It is the second largest selling creme liqueur in the world after Bailey's

What are zpacks??

If it's the zpack I'm thinking of, it's an antibiotic. But they could be referring to something completely different.

I always stock up on Flexeril due to my chronic back problems. I have a 'script for them here in the states but get them in Mexico because it's SO much cheaper. I always take my 'script with me to prove I am under doctors care, but I have never once been asked for it.

Archived