New Levels

mpbmark

Here is a somewhat blurry picture from the coupon book being issued on BOS leaving Puerto Rico right now.

Note the different levels. I was also told by my friend on board that there does not appear to be an extra credit anymore for a cruise longer than 12 days. 7 days = 1 credit; 15 days = 1 credit. No information on whether a cruise shorter than 7 days is less than 1 credit.

He may have more information upon his return next week.

2121259029_RCCLlevels.jpg.c5bf41a19bed17934fe2f3c3e4f0d862.jpg

How can they be using a new coupon book, when the infamous annoucement for C&A changes has been postponed.

Yes, I got my glassess to read it, on one of the lines it listed the "Platinum, Emerald, Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Event as one of the benefits

here is a somewhat blurry picture from the coupon book being issued on BOS leaving Puerto Rico right now.

Note the different levels. I was also told by my friend on board that there does not appear to be an extra credit anymore for a cruise longer than 12 days. 7 days = 1 credit; 15 days = 1 credit. No information on whether a cruise shorter than 7 days is less than 1 credit.

BOS?? No BOS in Puerto Rico.

How on earth can the Loyalty people on board STILL being playing stupid?? What in the world can they be saying when confronted with the new book?

They are losing what very very little credibility they ever had.

It's interesting to see all the nasty comments some people on CC have about the "immoral" people smuggling booze...how those people are "stealing" from RCCL. Well what do those people have to say about the RCCL employees who are obviously LYING by saying they have no idea what we are talking about with these "changes" :mad:

To those who say "well they are ordered not to say anything." OK fine, well they need to grow some balls and tell the higher management, "you guys screwed up with the Baltimore sign and the coupon books, and someone needs to say something officially, NOW."

You would think a multi-million dollar company wouldn't be so incredibly stupid as to release things like this before making an announcement. It really makes them look pretty amateur.

Sorry about the confusion. :o

The levels are quoted above as "Platinum, Emerald, Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle". Since it relates to events, I'm assuming that's why Gold is left out.

The cruise credit information was relayed to me on the phone. I have nothing written at this time but perhaps further information will be available next week when my friend returns as I stated before.

Finally, I was mistaken about Brilliance. It is the Serenade. :o

Any more complaints? :rolleyes:

Just passing along information from someone on board a ship. It is more than we have received from RCCL over the phone or in the myriad other posts on the subject.

Here is a somewhat blurry picture from the coupon book being issued on BOS leaving Puerto Rico right now.

Looks like those books represent the same tiers on the sign we saw at the pier in Baltimore on December 27 when we embarked Enchantment...........which, by the way, was put out by an overly aggressive port agent........and has been removed until further notice. Seems that an overly aggressive staff member is passing out something they shouldn't!!

Unfortunately we can't read the picture. And I doubt that a 7 day cruise is going to earn the same thing as a 15 day cruise. :eek: IMHO, they are going backwards instead of forwards.

Looks like those books represent the same tiers on the sign we saw at the pier in Baltimore on December 27 when we embarked Enchantment...........which, by the way, was put out by an overly aggressive port agent........and has been removed until further notice. Seems that an overly aggressive staff member is passing out something they shouldn't!!

Unfortunately we can't read the picture. And I doubt that a 7 day cruise is going to earn the same thing as a 15 day cruise. :eek: IMHO, they are going backwards instead of forwards.

Maybe RCI e-mailed the BOS not to put the stuff out yet. But you know how fast the internet is on the ships. They should get the e-mail not to announce the changes sometime around the 28th. Three days after RCI officially announces the changes.:D

Sorry about the confusion. :o

The levels are quoted above as "Platinum, Emerald, Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle". Since it relates to events, I'm assuming that's why Gold is left out.

The cruise credit information was relayed to me on the phone. I have nothing written at this time but perhaps further information will be available next week when my friend returns as I stated before.

Finally, I was mistaken about Brilliance. It is the Serenade. :o

Any more complaints? :rolleyes:

Just passing along information from someone on board a ship. It is more than we have received from RCCL over the phone or in the myriad other posts on the subject.

I thank you so much, you have real information with a picture. I appreciate you sharing this.

Maybe RCI e-mailed the BOS not to put the stuff out yet. But you know how fast the internet is on the ships. They should get the e-mail not to announce the changes sometime around the 28th. Three days after RCI officially announces the changes.:D

I'm sure that Emnott Knowing, The FAQ coordinator was responsible!!

Unfortunately the picture doesn't really tell us much, except to describe the onboard benefits for Diamond Members.

I do believe change is in the wind though.

I beg to differ, it speaks volumes. Since it clearly (with a magnifying glass) shows the two new tiers and is already on the ship being distributed to pax, it says that RCCL was ready to introduce the new program by now, or real soon, and has had to change their mind for some reason. I have my beliefs but that would be speculation. So I speculate that it is either IT or all the flac that's been generated on CC or some third unknown reason. Quess that's covering my errr donkey.

How on earth can the Loyalty people on board STILL being playing stupid?? What in the world can they be saying when confronted with the new book?

They are losing what very very little credibility they ever had.

It's interesting to see all the nasty comments some people on CC have about the "immoral" people smuggling booze...how those people are "stealing" from RCCL. Well what do those people have to say about the RCCL employees who are obviously LYING by saying they have no idea what we are talking about with these "changes" :mad:

To those who say "well they are ordered not to say anything." OK fine, well they need to grow some balls and tell the higher management, "you guys screwed up with the Baltimore sign and the coupon books, and someone needs to say something officially, NOW."

You would think a multi-million dollar company wouldn't be so incredibly stupid as to release things like this before making an announcement. It really makes them look pretty amateur.

Live chat them... "there are no changes being made" 1/15/2011 6:42:33 p.m.

I thank you so much, you have real information with a picture. I appreciate you sharing this.

Yes Thank You.

Ignore the cruise snobs.

That picture plus the sign confirms it for me. It's just a matter of when. But then so what. Can't whine over something I can't control.

But there are others here that are mixing up the cool-aid.

Live chat them... "there are no changes being made" 1/15/2011 6:42:33 p.m.

It wouldn't be the first time someone at RCCL gave out the wrong information. :eek: Or maybe the picture only relates to the Serenade. :cool: And the sign in Baltimore was for that port only. :rolleyes:

Eventually, RCCl will put out some real information. I just hope a lot of people don't go running off and book cruises in order to get to another level, whatever they may be. :confused:

This is a very small population of cruisers. I really doubt it has anything to do with this website!!!

Polsters use a very very small sampling of the population to determine to mood of the country or the taste of a new beer. Adam has said he reads CC. Royal Caribbean uses a California marketing company to monitor CC. CC is very influencial IMHO.

Archived