2012 / 2013 RCI Deployment Opening Schedule

mac_tlc

I am missing something here? I am looking for November 2012 and Christmas 2012 cruises out of Cape Liberty or Baltimore. From the above listing, shouldn't they have been made available already?

Exactly......I asked too but no clear answers!!

I am missing something here? I am looking for November 2012 and Christmas 2012 cruises out of Cape Liberty or Baltimore. From the above listing, shouldn't they have been made available already?

I think we are waiting for week of April 11 or April 18. Not sure which. I was so excited to see the early posting - but I think there is more to come - but I think we need to wait until April.

I am looking for 12-day Caribbean and Christmas 2012 out of Baltimore.

So... This week is supposed to be Med and Transatlantic cruises released...

So far, Independence cruises for the SUMMER ONLY are listed on rccl.com.

Maybe there is some truth in the rumor that the Indy is coming back stateside....

The winter cruises for Europe aren't supposed to be released until the week of April 25. It's only the summer European cruises that are being released this (and next) week.

Yes...ditto! We have a lot of room here in Port Canaveral!! Bring her on in! :D
That would be cool. ONe on Saturday and one on Sunday but I think they would send Indy to Fort Lauderdale or Miami. Wonder if they are thinking about 8 eastern/6 western on Indy. We did that in 2009 and next winter, they will not have this itinearary. Liberty is doing that now from Miami but will do 4/5 nighters.

I saw a few pages ago that someone posted the itinerary for the 2012 Jewel transatlantic 16 days Harwich to Boston but does anyone have any information on the Jewel repo out of Boston for 2012 which is usually at the end of October? I see the Canada/New England sailings posted but not the repo. Just wondering what the intinerary might be and when it might be open for booking. Thanks.

That would be cool. ONe on Saturday and one on Sunday but I think they would send Indy to Fort Lauderdale or Miami. Wonder if they are thinking about 8 eastern/6 western on Indy. We did that in 2009 and next winter, they will not have this itinearary. Liberty is doing that now from Miami but will do 4/5 nighters.

Tsssk...Miami and especially the FLL port have enough of our ships....Carnival just brought in a 3rd ship here in PC to add in addition to one of the "big ones that just arrived!! :eek: ) ....time for us to match that!! ;)

I saw a few pages ago that someone posted the itinerary for the 2012 Jewel transatlantic 16 days Harwich to Boston but does anyone have any information on the Jewel repo out of Boston for 2012 which is usually at the end of October? I see the Canada/New England sailings posted but not the repo. Just wondering what the intinerary might be and when it might be open for booking. Thanks.

You could try to send a direct message so Julie. She posted that itinerary and a lot more, so she might be able to help you.

Aren't TA's supposed to come out this week or sometime next week?

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Cindy

That is the one we are anxiously awaiting too. We have a TA we sometime use in the US who told us she will let us know when it is available but I tend to check here each day.

That is the one we are anxiously awaiting too. We have a TA we sometime use in the US who told us she will let us know when it is available but I tend to check here each day.

Good plan, C!

I usually tell my TA what she needs to be doing for me.:D

jc

Ok its wednesday when are they going to post the itinerary for the Voyager from Venice for summer 2012. Hope real soon

I wouldn't bother calling RCCL cause the people on the other end are filling in the information gaps with their own speculation. A friend that is going with us on Voyager next May called yesterday and was told the schedule was done but would not get posted until today. I called a couple hours later (not knowing she had already called :o) and was told they were changing ships and ports so it would not be out until April. So it looks like the call takers don't have any real information. When left with a void....:rolleyes:

Update: sorry i could not help myself, I called again this morning. I know I am weak. So Bruce was the call taker this time and he quoted me the cruise I want on Voyager (10 day May 11- May 21) but did not know why it does not show up on the website. Sigh.

Bookings for Jewel of the Seas opened this morning. This includes Transatlantic and Baltic's itineraries.

So where do you see that? I look on RCCL and the only it shows for Jewel in 2012 is some Canada/New England Cruises in Sep/Oct 2012.

Not sure why, but there is typically a delay between the time that books open for these cruises and they actually show up on the RCI website. A good travel agent can usually book those cruises for you as soon as they become available, or you can call RCI and hope that the CSR can help you.:) The last that I heard, the Jewel repo may not be posted and available for booking until sometime in April.

Archived