I've never seen Star Wars

Ok well I have, but I heard a radio show where people say what they have never done that almost everyone will be surprised by. They are then asked to have the missed experience and give their verdict.

What essential cruise experience have you not done yet, and are you willing to give it a try next cruise?

Me...I've never had ice cream......don't know why not

Ok well I have, but I heard a radio show where people say what they have never done that almost everyone will be surprised by. They are then asked to have the missed experience and give their verdict.

What essential cruise experience have you not done yet, and are you willing to give it a try next cruise?

Me...I've never had ice cream......don't know why not

Never gone down one of those water slides. I plan to make that a thing of the past this 22nd... I will make it a thing of the past next Sunday :D

we have been on many, many, many cruises and I have never been in a pool on a ship or ever laid on one of those uncomfortable looking pool chairs. i see folks sleeping on those chairs as i pass by and say to myself "why don,t they go to their room and sleep in AC. DUH!!!!!!!! :confused::confused::confused:

Have not set foot on Antarctica and would love to get down to that place. The thought of leaving this world without having set foot on all 7 continents is depressing :)

Hank

we have been on many, many, many cruises and I have never been in a pool on a ship or ever laid on one of those uncomfortable looking pool chairs. i see folks sleeping on those chairs as i pass by and say to myself "why don,t they go to their room and sleep in AC. DUH!!!!!!!! :confused::confused::confused:

Now that is interesting. We are those folks you see comfy in their deck chair with a good (sometimes not so good) book. The thought of being cooped up in our cabin is far from our minds. If we want to spend the day in a small room we can stay home and sit in the bathroom :)

Hank

Never gone down one of those water slides. I plan to make that a thing of the past this 22nd... I will make it a thing of the past next Sunday :D

Oh, you gotta go down the slide!! I did on my last cruise and never have before, it was so much fun!!

Now that is interesting. We are those folks you see comfy in their deck chair with a good (sometimes not so good) book. The thought of being cooped up in our cabin is far from our minds. If we want to spend the day in a small room we can stay home and sit in the bathroom :)

Hank

hi Hlitner, you are putting something in my reply that i never mentioned. where do i talk about a person reading a book. i said those that SLEEP.

sleeping in your ac room has to be more comfortable. i never mentioned reading a book. i spend approx 9 hrs per day in my room. to sleep, shower and change. i spend the other 15 exploring the ship. my 2 favorite places are the MDR and the Concierge Lounge. this is where i eat and drink. if i see you in one of my favorite places i will say "hi" and even buy you a drink.happy cruising. :)

ps-we are packing for a B2B med cruise............

Hank

hi Hlitner, you are putting something in my reply that i never mentioned. where do i talk about a person reading a book. i said those that SLEEP.

sleeping in your ac room has to be more comfortable. i never mentioned reading a book. i spend approx 9 hrs per day in my room. to sleep, shower and change. i spend the other 15 exploring the ship. my 2 favorite places are the MDR and the Concierge Lounge. this is where i eat and drink. if i see you in one of my favorite places i will say "hi" and even buy you a drink.happy cruising. :)

ps-we are packing for a B2B med cruise............

What if you're like me and fall asleep reading?

Never done a specialty restaurant...

Every cruise we've been on, the food has been great, so never felt the need!

Never had a spa treatment... they seem overpriced and overrated!

Archived