Uh Oh

startwin

The boards are getting really slow again. I've gone elsewhere twice today because I couldn't open a post and/or thread. I thought the problems had been resolved, so I sure hope this is a temporary blip. My BP won't stand it again:D

The only problem I have been having is with my server -- major storm the other day damaged many telephone lines.

My speed used to be 2.7 mbps -- now it done to as low as 0.18 -- really bad.

Techinical support has been working on this since last Thursday.

Line man arrive tomorrow.

It took me several attempts to log in to CC. It kept saying welcome dobiemom / click here if your computer doesn't re-direct you, but then it would not log me in. Took umpteen tries but I finally got in.

It took me several attempts to log in to CC. It kept saying welcome dobiemom / click here if your computer doesn't re-direct you, but then it would not log me in. Took umpteen tries but I finally got in.

Recently had a similar experience, with the "Welcome erewhon" message, but would not log me in, then a mesage that I had tried to log in too many times.

Since my first "uh oh" things were better, but today has been dreadful and takes forever to load. It can't be my computer because all my other sites are loading just fine. I hope it's just a temporary blip.

Since my first "uh oh" things were better, but today has been dreadful and takes forever to load. It can't be my computer because all my other sites are loading just fine. I hope it's just a temporary blip.

It's been awful today. Every time I try to log in it takes at least three attempts. It cancels out where I left off, so I have to figure it out for each and every thread. It took 20 minutes for one reply to "take".

Back to the way things used to be, I guess. The "not good" used to be, that is.

Archived