booze on Private Islands.

mapsmith

I tried using the search but it will not search specifically enough.

On private Islands like HMC, Princess Cays, and Labadee, are there liquor stores that sell bottles that are not available on board the ships?

I have run out of Nassau Royale, and it is only available in the Bahamas. Would be nice to pick it up on the private islands of the Bahamas.

Consider the "private beach" days to be sea days...on land. EVERYTHING is thru the ship...it's just like being on the ship, but at a beach! You can't leave the private beach/island and there are no "stores"....there may be some straw market type stuff, but no real stores of any kind that aren't through the ship.

You can purchase Nassau Royale online.

I wasn't looking, but I don't recall seeing any liquor in bottles at HMC.

Can't purchase any booze online in Arizona. Even Wine has to be purchased thru officially licensed premises. If the local distributor does not have the license to distribute, no go.

The private islands are meant for you to have a lovely beach day.

HMC has a couple of vendors where you can purchase little items and have your hair braided -- cash only. There is one store that sells beach items -- have to use your ID card to buy items there.

The alcohol for the bars is brought to the island via the tenders and at the end of the day -- returned to the ship. They don't take a lot of the pricer alcohols to the island.

Archived