Crooner's Drink Menu

Woobstr112G

I was wondering if anyone has a picture of the drink menu in Crooners they would be willing to share. I tried searching the formum to no avail. I'm specifically interested in the "007" martini collection.

Thanks in advance for any help.....:):):)

Bob

Edited by Woobstr112G

Thanks for sharing!

Does anyone happen to know what the current drink prices are? Does Princess ever offer martini flights/samplers?

I could be wrong but I thought martinis were around 7.00? Never saw any flight or samplers( wish I did) but their martinis are great! Especially like the Milky Way.

Whilst on the Star we purchased a set of Crooners playing cards, each of which has a cocktail recipie on it.

We also love the Milky Way Martini, made a few since getting home, even managed to use chilled glasses with white & dark chocolate drizzled over the inside - mmmmmmmmmm:)

Edited by David&Heather

Whilst on the Star we purchased a set of Crooners playing cards, each of which has a cocktail recipie on it.

We also love the Milky Way Martini, made a few since getting home, even managed to use chilled glasses with white & dark chocolate drizzled over the inside - mmmmmmmmmm:)

I'll have to remember to buy those cards on my next cruise. I'm with you, those Milky Way martinis are tasty.

I'll have to remember to buy those cards on my next cruise. I'm with you, those Milky Way martinis are tasty.

I am so looking forward to trying these and the Nutty Coffees......that said, if my clothes shrink more then they usually do in the cruise closet over the 10 day cruise...I will hold you partly responible :D

Love the menu :)

I am so looking forward to trying these and the Nutty Coffees......that said, if my clothes shrink more then they usually do in the cruise closet over the 10 day cruise...I will hold you partly responible :D

Love the menu :)

Ok, I will accept the blame while wishing you a very, very enjoyable cruise. :D:D I must say on my cruise in April I swear someone snuck into our cabin, washed my clothes in hot water, and hung them back up! Even those brisk walks on the promenade deck everyday didn't seem to change that oddly snug feeling in my clothes I had by about day 4! I have to admit, though, I had a few hamburgers at the trident grill. I'm really not a hamburger or red meat eater in my everyday life. I really don't know what happens to me when I cross that threshold of a ship. I have to have those decadent drinks and a hamburger or two.

Ok, I will accept the blame while wishing you a very, very enjoyable cruise. :D:D I must say on my cruise in April I swear someone snuck into our cabin, washed my clothes in hot water, and hung them back up! Even those brisk walks on the promenade deck everyday didn't seem to change that oddly snug feeling in my clothes I had by about day 4! I have to admit, though, I had a few hamburgers at the trident grill. I'm really not a hamburger or red meat eater in my everyday life. I really don't know what happens to me when I cross that threshold of a ship. I have to have those decadent drinks and a hamburger or two.

Ha I am right beside you there....I hardly ever take the elavators and try to walk briskly even up the many flights of stairs......

For me it is the pizza....Not sure what it is....I usually eat pizza once or twice a year at home ...never crave it or anything.....get me on a Princess ship and OMG!!!!! Ummm and yea nothing washed down a Princess Pizza as well as a 24 K Rita. YUM

Mr.Qt said last cruise if I was cut at all during a cruise my veins would bleed gooey cheese and pizza sauce :eek:

I wish you were on this cruise too but I know one day we will cruise together.,.....we won't remember much of it but the pictures will be good and our clothes can shrink together :)

Try a margaritini from the menu. My husband doesn't especially like vodka or gin, so he drinks these. There's something at Crooners for everyone.

That's a good suggestion. the margaritatini's are very good - just made with rum instead of vodka or gin.

And for the poster asking about margarita's you can get just about any margarita on the ship that you can get on land. Just ask the bartender they'll do their best to accomodate what you want. I will say when I do try a margarita I find the mix a bit sour so sometimes I ask for an extra rum shot. For a sweet margarita I've had a mango margarita once or twice and thought they were good.

Ha I am right beside you there....I hardly ever take the elavators and try to walk briskly even up the many flights of stairs......

For me it is the pizza....Not sure what it is....I usually eat pizza once or twice a year at home ...never crave it or anything.....get me on a Princess ship and OMG!!!!! Ummm and yea nothing washed down a Princess Pizza as well as a 24 K Rita. YUM

Mr.Qt said last cruise if I was cut at all during a cruise my veins would bleed gooey cheese and pizza sauce :eek:

I wish you were on this cruise too but I know one day we will cruise together.,.....we won't remember much of it but the pictures will be good and our clothes can shrink together :)

Yep, it's stairs for me too and brisk walks around the Promenade deck. Yep, we must cruise together one day. Add in rdsgrl and Nina (Working to Cruise) and that ship wouldn't know what hit it. Do you have any cruises planned for 2012? I'm booked on the Crown but it's looking like that may get cancelled. I have a friend who is suppose to go with me but still isn't sure because of some issues.

I really can't wait to be able to book the new ship - Regal? I think for 2013. It will be nice to see a change in the layout of the ship. I wonder what Crooner's will be like on the new ship? Can't wait to check it out.

Thanks for the info! Does anyone have info on margaritas? I didn't notice any on this menu???

Any bar can make any drink you request (within reason). Just because a bar is said to be a 'martini bar' doesn't mean they can't make anything you ask for (sorry for ending my sentence in a preposition!). I drink rusty nails and order them wherever where are (in a bar that is).

Yep, it's stairs for me too and brisk walks around the Promenade deck. Yep, we must cruise together one day. Add in rdsgrl and Nina (Working to Cruise) and that ship wouldn't know what hit it. Do you have any cruises planned for 2012? I'm booked on the Crown but it's looking like that may get cancelled. I have a friend who is suppose to go with me but still isn't sure because of some issues.

I really can't wait to be able to book the new ship - Regal? I think for 2013. It will be nice to see a change in the layout of the ship. I wonder what Crooner's will be like on the new ship? Can't wait to check it out.

Nothing planned YET :eek: but talk to me when we get off the CB in Nov, I am sure we will be planning something.:D

HA the three of us would be great on a cruise....we would have to warn the cruise ship before hand. :)

• 5 years later...