Adventure of the seas

kmkasza

It has been awhile since I have sailed on the Adventure. I see that it is now 10 yrs old. I would love to recommend this ship to some friends of mine but would like to make sure it is not run down and in need of an update. Can anyone tell me if it was in pretty good shape of late. I really enjoyed my time on it but like I said that was awhile back. Thanks for any input on this.

This ship is in great shape. We sailed her from San Juan to Malaga Spain this past May Trans-Atlantic. This was also our 3rd time sailing this ship. Had an incredible time on her as always. Recommend away with this ship. Your friends will not be disappointed.

We sailed on AOS very recently (24 Sep to 1 Oct) so still got post-cruise blues.

OK, so maybe there's a stain or two on the carpet, or the woodwork could do with a lick of paint here and there, but there's no way you could say she's run down.

We (or rather my SIL) did have an issue with her PR stateroom (7259), though, a constant, very irritating noise that prevented her from sleeping. When she complained RCI acknowledged that the problem genuinely existed and resolved it by moving her to a different room since they couldn't actually trace where the noise was coming from. That said, our PR statement (7557, on the opposite side) was great and I would have no hesitation in booking it again. I'm just mentioning this in case your friends might be considering a PR stateroom.

Just back from our first cruise last week. It was the best holiday we have had. The ship was great. A lot better than most hotels we have stayed in. You have to remember there is 3000 people a week on this ship. The food was incredible. I don't get it why the food gets complaints on here. There is loads of choice. We are doing a TA next year and bought one onboard for 2013

This upcoming February will be our fifth cruise on the AOS and we just love it. In my opinion, this ship and the Serenade have the best RCL itineraries in the Carib. Also, got a fabulous balcony price when booked a year ago.

Archived