Noordam: Any five-person family suites?

Pootimer

My husband and I would like to bring our two grown kids and one grandchild with on a cruise. Does the Noordam have any family suites appropriate for 4 adults and one child? I can only bring up pricing for up to four people. Thanks in advance for your help.

I believe that Coast Guard regulations say you cannot book more people into a cabin than it is rated for, in ships built after the year 2000. So I would be surprised if they put a cot in the penthouse on a Vista class ship. EM

I believe that Coast Guard regulations say you cannot book more people into a cabin than it is rated for, in ships built after the year 2000. So I would be surprised if they put a cot in the penthouse on a Vista class ship. EM

I agree. Just because there might be considered the physical room, doesn't mean you put any number of people in the room.

Two adjoining cabins is your best choice.

I agree the connecting cabins would be the best way on HAL. Otherwise you might want to check out another cruise line like NCL that has 2 and 3 bedroom suites-not sure what the price difference would be but something to consider. I know a lot of people don't like NCL but some friends that stayed in the 3 bedroom suites loved every minute of it.

Archived